EA Forums - Banner

Event Mystery Boxes,What's in them?What did you get?

Prev13
bewkx.jpg
I only had one item. But so happy! Been wanting this forever.
DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!

Replies

• I didn't buy it during stonecutters, but I was glad to get it now for only 70 donuts.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • The green stonecutters alien who impersonates Kiff from Futurama.
  • I got the Seeing Eye too! Will probably buy a couple more before the event is over.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I have 5 things I can get-Beach House, Satellite Station, Radstation Air Fortress, Mapple Store and Plastic Surgery station. I am not really all that excited about any of them. I will probably wait to see what else is available before I buy.
  • Plastic surgery station for me. I'll probably buy them all eventually
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • I really wanted #51, which I got on my second try. The first time I got the satellite. The only item I had was the Mapple store.
  • The green stonecutters alien who impersonates Kiff from Futurama.

I love that little guy. He's always on his phone home task in my main.

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    actually didn't have any of the prizes except Mapple Store, passed on them previously but bought the rest of them and got prizes in this order:
    1. Radstation Air Fortress
    2. Satellite Station
    3. Agent 51
    4. Plastic Surgery Center
    5. Seeing Eye
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • 1. All seeing Eye

2. Radstation

3. Number 51.

Stopping there as these would have been choices.

Number 51 does not have his Stonecutter skin. What gives?
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• Number 51 doesn't have a skin. He's like Number 1 he's always a Stonecutter
  • KillaSqirl wrote: »
    Number 51 doesn't have a skin. He's like Number 1 he's always a Stonecutter

Was thinking that alright, since that was his only role in the show, but he didn't look like he was wearing a robe. Must take a second look when he's finished his current task

• Haven't gotten a **** thing because I'm sitting it out this time. The last three times they used the mystery boxes it's taken me shy of a 1000 donuts each round to get everything I wanted. There are only two things I really want this event and I'm so not willing to spend the 500 donuts it's going to take to get them :p
  • actually didn't have any of the prizes except Mapple Store, passed on them previously but bought the rest of them and got prizes in this order:
    2. Satellite Station
    3. Agent 51
    5. Seeing Eye

Have the same items, bought 2 so far:
    2. Agent 51

Im not overly crazy about any of the 3 remaining items, does anyone know if the seeing eye pays out or has a multiplier?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 4junk3000
    5270 posts Member
    All I want is the little green guy to sing at the picnic table. But I know the odds of me getting some dumb thing that floats in the air will be more likely so I am also abstaining.

1000 donuts? I may have spent that many donuts my entire 4 years playing. So jealous.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • actually didn't have any of the prizes except Mapple Store, passed on them previously but bought the rest of them and got prizes in this order:
    2. Satellite Station
    3. Agent 51
    5. Seeing Eye

Have the same items, bought 2 so far:
    2. Agent 51

Im not overly crazy about any of the 3 remaining items, does anyone know if the seeing eye pays out or has a multiplier?

It pays out 200 every 8 hours but doesn't have a multiplier.

• I've bought one box and got the item I want. The all seeing eye pyramid. I may try for one more box but I really only want the satellite. Would be pretty bummed if I got the beach house or the plastic surgery center. After the St. Patrick's day boxes I may have learned my lesson.
  • I want No. 51, but I have 1/6 chance to get it.
    Because of that, I am not willing to try the shots and eventually getting what I don't want. I would rather save donuts to Lurleen rebate.
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    All I want is the little green guy to sing at the picnic table. But I know the odds of me getting some dumb thing that floats in the air will be more likely so I am also abstaining.

1000 donuts? I may have spent that many donuts my entire 4 years playing. So jealous.

I invested in a couple of boatloads of donuts to give a big boost to my multiplier about a year ago. By supplementing my occasional purchases with donut farming, I spend about what I did before (a tray or a truckload here and there) but I can pretty much get whatever I want now. Not everything mind you, but I can grab things I used to have to pass up or give serious thought to before purchasing.

All and all, by buying more at one time, I saved a bit of money and it's really improved my game play (just not enough that this round of mystery boxes is worth it).
  • I have posted information about all the items available in the mystery box in the Q&A thread.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »

I want the pic nic table :D but it's not in there.