EA Forums - Banner

Globex Compound

Does it have a multiplier or a payout, or neither? Do the expansion buildings do anything, or are they just decorations?
Missing Character: The Barbarian

Replies

• I just bought one and it will take 16 hours to build an expansion. Right now I don't have answers but will check back.
  • Does the original do anything, though? or does it only produce the expansions?
  • Right now it's just building the new structure plus it will yield 40xp when done. I don't know if the new building is just a decoration.
  • I bought it, but don't really know what it does yet. Waiting on my first expansion, but, it looks like a nuclear war head rocket, and as soon as it's done, I plan on launching it to a target in West Palm Beach, FL, precisely onto a particular golf course that will remain nameless to protect the innocent, and my **** just in case a certain President gets wind of my actions.
  • I bought it because it looks cool and I'm not bothered about the multiplier or payout. I'm waiting on the first expansion but if I have to guess the building are just decorations.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Johnny2bd
    679 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    The buildings are just decorations from what I can tell. It seems really overpriced for what it does. I'm sure in a few months when I've forgotten how much I paid for it, I'll be glad I have it, but right now I'm suffering from a bit of buyer's remorse.
    Post edited by Johnny2bd on
  • Gary_A_D wrote: »
    I bought it, but don't really know what it does yet. Waiting on my first expansion, but, it looks like a nuclear war head rocket, and as soon as it's done, I plan on launching it to a target in West Palm Beach, FL, precisely onto a particular golf course that will remain nameless to protect the innocent, and my **** just in case a certain President gets wind of my actions.

no one ever picks italy
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Gary_A_D wrote: »
    I bought it, but don't really know what it does yet. Waiting on my first expansion, but, it looks like a nuclear war head rocket, and as soon as it's done, I plan on launching it to a target in West Palm Beach, FL, precisely onto a particular golf course that will remain nameless to protect the innocent, and my **** just in case a certain President gets wind of my actions.

Careful where you aim that thing.... # 45 lives very close to me when he's down here.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • I guess it works like the chinese towers, will generate pieces as long as you want to keep going with it ?
  • I guess it works like the chinese towers, will generate pieces as long as you want to keep going with it ?

This is what it looks to be.
  • So it's like the great wall, but without a multiplier?
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • anaquarind wrote: »
    So it's like the great wall, but without a multiplier?

Yes pretty much.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    They remind me of the Monsarno buildings. Pretty to look at, but basically useless :(
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    They remind me of the Monsarno buildings. Pretty to look at, but basically useless :(

Yeah, that looks to be the case. And, since I have those Monsarno buildings in storage....
  • The weird thing that I saw, is that you're able to sell them for $500.
    Not sure how that's useful since it's $2000 to build one but it makes it different from the other items like this.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    Its a great looking building.
  • Gary_A_D wrote: »

I hope for your sake the NSA has a sense of humor.
  • Ok so based on everyone's feedback I'm passing on this. Bought everything else, spy boxed included
  • KillaSqirl wrote: »
    Ok so based on everyone's feedback I'm passing on this. Bought everything else, spy boxed included

Don't pass or you'll regret it once its gone. :)