EA Forums - Banner

EVENT THREAD #12: SECRET AGENTS: Q & A AND STRATEGY THREAD: ACT III

Prev13456710
AOFIGO009
1306 posts Member
edited May 2017
God!! Didn't that come around quickly!! Another event already?!! This is what we got for complaining so long about not having enough events! Lol!! I'm late again, I know, but I'm hoping that you'll understand in this case, as it's come so suddenly, and so quickly after the last one, I wish there was some kind of notification that an event was happening, one that works for people not in the forum...... Oh well, let's go again!!

I'll work on getting the usual information here as soon as I can, such as the Event Calendar from Addicts (which I'll add as text too), how much event currency we need for the prizes, and information on the crafting. If you can aid me in any of this, please let me know!

Important Notice
Please be aware, that for most events, after the update, the Donut Confirmation option in the game settings change, meaning you may spend donuts when you don't want to, because the option has changed and you pressed the wrong button-not something you should be penalised for.

LP's Threads
Quickie Walkthrough
Act 1 Walkthrough
Situation Room Task List
Secret Agent Crafting
Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
Post edited by AOFIGO009 on

Replies

• AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Here's the Event Calendar for this event:
    FHar7Nc.png
    Act III Start-25th April
    26th April-5,405 Flash Drives
    27th April-10,810 Flash Drives
    28th April-16,215 Flash Drives
    29th April-21,620 Flash Drives
    30th April-27,025 Flash Drives
    1st May-32,430 Flash Drives
    2nd May-37,835 Flash Drives
    3rd May-43,240 Flash Drives
    4th May-48,645 Flash Drives
    5th May-54,050 Flash Drives
    6th May-59,455 Flash Drives
    7th May-64,860 Flash Drives
    8th May-70,265 Flash Drives
    9th May-Act III and the Event Ends

Surveillance Post Formula:
    (10 X Enemy Agents)+(40 X Super Agents)
    This also clears all Men In Tan, giving you the appropriate Flash Drives.
    Courtesy of Muhsterino

If you want to tap them all individually (for some reason!) you can by going to the Hidden Research Facility and tap on the level up if you don't have enough schematics to "do it" which takes you one at a time to the Men in Tan. There is a Banner that says you've collected all of the Men In Tan. I'm so HAPPY!!
    Courtesy of Surgcitygal

Neighbour Visits:
    Tap 3 buildings at 30 Friends as usual (this equals 90, however it never seems to be that, more 89ish).
    You get 4 Flash Drives per tap, while tapping the Matrix-like eye in your own Springfield gets you 1 Flash Drive.

Agency Headquarters:
    Characters with Flash Drive Collecting Jobs:
    Krusty-40 Flash Drives
    Moe-40 Flash Drives
    Apu-40 Flash Drives
    Cletus-40 Flash Drives
    Marge-40 Flash Drives
    Skinner-40 Flash Drives
    Homer-40 Flash Drives
    Agent Bont-40 Flash Drives
    Wayne Slater-40 Flash Drives
    Stradivarius Cain-40 Flash Drives
    Spy Hat Homer-60 Flash Drives
    McBain-60 Flash Drives
    Rex Banner-60 Flash Drives
    Lucius Sweet-60 Flash Drives
    Gabbo-60 Flash Drives
    Duffman-60 Flash Drives
    Drederick Tatum-60 Flash Drives
    Lurleen Lumpkin-60 Flash Drives
    Femme Fatale-80 Flash Drives
    Mastermind Hank Scorpio-80 Flash Drives
    Russ Cargill-80 Flash Drives
    Nerd #1-80 Flash Drives
    Nerd #2-80 Flash Drives
    Nerd #3-80 Flash Drives
    Adil Hoxha-80 Flash Drives
    (C'mon, does anybody know OR care about their names?!)
    Courtesy of Muhsterino
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    When you've finished Act I and have gotten Agent Bont, assuming you do so with any time to spare, it is a smart idea to stop doing the Dossier Tasks, as well as Daily Tasks that reward Intel. That way when Act II begins, these tasks will change over to pay out Floppy Disks instead of Intel, the Event Currency of Act II, giving yourself an early boost towards completing the Prize Track.
    Courtesy of KillaSqirl

Of course, this kind of tactic will also apply at the end of Act II, once you get Wayne Slater.
  • Muhsterino
    4315 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Thanks AO for running this thread again!
    The link about donut confirmation doesn't work.
    LPN has posted a calendar:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/95665/secret-agents-event-calendar#latest
    I think the minigame formula for intel is (10 X enemy agents) + (40 X super agents)
    A few scores from my towns:
    32 enemy, 0 super = 320 intel
    26 enemy, 1 super = 300 intel
    32 enemy, 1 super = 360 intel
    20 enemy, 10 super = 600 intel
    24 enemy, 10 super = 640 intel
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Thanks for starting this. I will be paying attention here and contribute if I can (usually others post before I figure stuff out) :)
  • ojbee
    112 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Intels from visiting neighbors...
    30 neighbors
    3 buildings/wifi each
    4 intels per tap (along with usual money & xp)

And 1 intel for clearing neighbor's tag on your building
  • Muhsterino
    4315 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    SITUATION ROOM: EPA quests. ( I have had the same ones on all 3 towns). Looks like a new one becomes available every day. 1000 intel reward on first 2 days.
    1. Apu study CCTV footage & Cletus Sleep with one eye open
    2. Skinner be so boring nobody notices him & Marge track gossip trends
    3. Moe smash important enemy stuff & Homer whistle whilst sneaking
    4. Krustyland illegally access webcams & Marge borrow enemy information
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
  • Muhsterino
    4315 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Characters to collect intel:
    wwevMBCm.jpgksBrxQPm.jpg
    N0hy0Msm.jpgj2ED6ytm.jpg
    YC2MNRJm.jpgTCM9jCjm.jpg
    41dy3Nbm.jpgur2ehyCm.jpg
    PzXLENym.jpgFZiiCNim.jpg
    Remember Hat Homer collects 60 intel if you have bought him.
    Most recent additions - Russ Cargill, Agent Bont, Femme Fatale, Wayne Slater (40) Adil Hoxha (80)
    Currently 23 characters can be sent to earn intel.
  • Do I need to leave untapped buildings for neighbors to tap? Also which houses can neighbors tap so that I can put some in the area? Thanks!
  • Hat Homer collects 60 intel if you have so be careful which Homer you select. I have made this mistake more than once.
  • Surfcitygal
    1170 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    My strategy so far for Men in Tan: go to crafting menu (the Hidden Research Facility) and tap on the level up if you don't have enough schematics (who does?!) to "do it" which takes you one at a time to the Men in Tan. When the banner says you've got them all Then go to the scanner to use the scanner probe. If you leave untapped men out before using the scanner, they all go to ground and you have to wait until they slowly emerge again.

Edit: changed my mind about this as per the following posts
    Post edited by Surfcitygal on
  • 4junk3000
    5246 posts Member
    When they go to ground, as you say, isn't that them being collected?

I can't tell if I must collect them all first then use the scanner, or the scanner collects them all for us?

This tip thread is not very clear. Can we have the tips put in bold so we can find them easier please?
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    My tips - cancel any daily jobs that dont pay event currency. Once you finished act one, save your daily job to collect for act 2.
  • I have all the new buildings just clumped to get her at the moment. I've found that if I just leave them on my screen the Men in Tan gather at the buildings
  • Skullhand1 wrote: »
    I have all the new buildings just clumped to get her at the moment. I've found that if I just leave them on my screen the Men in Tan gather at the buildings

They will gather at the Agency HQ building; similar to the last Halloween event when all the wild rat/dogs gathered at the MAG Office.

And the Scanner game collects all loose Men in Tan before you start playing; similar to the PolyVac in the SciFi event.
  • Muhsterino
    4315 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Do I need to leave untapped buildings for neighbors to tap? Also which houses can neighbors tap so that I can put some in the area? Thanks!
    Purple, pink, spooky houses can be tapped by neighbours. You don't have to leave buildings untapped.
    12 Intel from tapping each Man in Tan in your town, 2 Schematics may also drop.
  • @Muhsterino thanks Neighbor
  • Skullhand1 wrote: »
    I have all the new buildings just clumped to get her at the moment. I've found that if I just leave them on my screen the Men in Tan gather at the buildings

They will gather at the Agency HQ building; similar to the last Halloween event when all the wild rat/dogs gathered at the MAG Office.

And the Scanner game collects all loose Men in Tan before you start playing; similar to the PolyVac in the SciFi event.

I had a task to tap Men in Tan; when the scanner collected them it didn't count toward the task. Maybe it changed
  • wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    This morning I had Daily Challenges to Tap Men in Tan in all 3 of my games. I figured that by doing the Drone Scan that would just collect them. It didn't count toward the Challenge. I'm not sure if I got credit for any Intel either.
  • Steal intel no reward
  • BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish