EA Forums - Banner

Duff Gardens?

2Next

Replies

• JJR2112 wrote: »
    There have been so many useful items from recent events that I thought I'd share an update. This place seems to be constantly changing and I guess it isn't even Duff Gardens anymore :/

wHGhSKK.jpg

These are all items that we should be able to use in Krustyland.
    There have been so many useful items from recent events that I thought I'd share an update. This place seems to be constantly changing and I guess it isn't even Duff Gardens anymore :/

wHGhSKK.jpg

Nice what did you use to combine all those pics together? And is it available for phone?
    I'm trying my best but it'll probably be 30 pics unless I crop them together.

wHGhSKK.jpg

Nice what did you use to combine all those pics together? And is it available for phone?
    I'm trying my best but it'll probably be 30 pics unless I crop them together.

I just send screenshots to my pc and stitch them together with MS paint. It's kinda fun once you get the hang of it. There are fancier stitching programs out there but I'm not that good with that sort of stuff. This was about 6-8 shots and then I cleaned up the outside area (it's not really that isolated).

wHGhSKK.jpg
    Outstanding design. I still haven't re-designed my Duff Gardens yet. I am finding it harder and harder to do so. Or easier? lol I just haven't found the time. I got these grand plans for it. It just haven't come to pass yet in my head and on the game. I keep waiting....I most definitely have the land to do so that's not the problem. I have a item limit issue I am dealing with right now. Also if I am going to do a re-design I'll be removing the Gardens area I already got...which is a HUGE area already even though it really isn't.....not compared to yours. I'd have a big empty area afterwards. D: so in other words....I'd have to like put up a design in that very spot that I remove.....hmm...or move others over in its place. Sort of like a mass movement of sorts. Its just a major project I'm trying to avoid. Because its not just 1 thing. it's 2 or 3....because moving or well....storing actually makes more sense for now. HMMMM once I can pull it off I want to show everyone. It's just gonna take more time.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform
    2003 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Okay. I did it. Took me 2 days. I'm not done with it yet, the right side I got land I have not bought yet so I am thinking of expanding the right side and adding more to it. Like more buildings and seating etc, maybe more objects....but this is what I got so far.
    tsto_DUFFGARDENSl.jpg

Come to find out, I can't get anymore land, the only other land I can get is on the upper right next to the Duff castle, and below it. And not to mention I don't have enough item limit to touch it up. I know the concrete paths look boring without really looking like a 'path' because I can't afford to add any bushes to make them look good. I'm in a touch situation because of the lack of item limit....
    Post edited by 1pillform on
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • n7JO8Tb.png

I like the 'theme park' ideas, but I made a little German section of my Springfield. I also have an area for France, England (with RenFest), Italy, Japan, China, and Brazil.
  • @heyababy47428 - Love your design!!

Ok, bear with me, because I've never stitched together a photo before.
    It shows.... :|

But here is what I did with my Duff Gardens:[img][/img]SMI7O2W.jpg

I love this