EA Forums - Banner

PSA: Camera Hat Homer

If you purchased Camera Hat Homer, be sure to send it to collect intel rather than regular Homer. You are given both options. New skin pays out 60 intel, freemium Homer pays out 40 intel.
BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    great tip! Thanks!
  • Cool. He's still on the quest line in my town so I haven't bought the skin yet.

Anyone know what his visuals are yet?
  • Oh thanks! I hadn't realized there was a difference.
    Thanks again. *tipping hat*
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • KillaSqirl wrote: »
    Cool. He's still on the quest line in my town so I haven't bought the skin yet.

Anyone know what his visuals are yet?
    I haven't taken the time to check out his tasks. I went straight from the main quest line to collecting intel. I'll be able to check in 3 hours.
  • Thank you!
  • Thanks!
  • Bump
  • Thanks! I've been going through his quest line, but I think you're right, better just earn event currency now.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • What are the visual task?
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    Beware, the last time I sent characters on their event tasks, the camera hat Homer was the icon for both regular and Hat Homer. One at 40, and the other at 60. The 60 is something like 'expertly collect intel' or something.
  • What are the visual task?
    Sorry, I forgot to post these yesterday
    Here are the tasks
    yfUwjqcl.jpg
    5BTrcMrl.jpg
    SCJiRIyl.jpg
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    When I tap the headquarters building after they're done collecting intel, Homer returns to his hat-less self. Twice I've made the mistake of sending him back out to collect intel without the hat.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    When I tap the headquarters building after they're done collecting intel, Homer returns to his hat-less self. Twice I've made the mistake of sending him back out to collect intel without the hat.
    I made the mistake once right after I reminded everyone here not to! :#
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »

LoL :) Is it bad that your post made me feel slightly better? lol ;)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    Jonalinn wrote: »

LoL :) Is it bad that your post made me feel slightly better? lol ;)
    LoL glad I could help. :D
  • This PSA was incredibly helpful. Homer shows up twice in my "send to collect intel" list -- both times in his big hat. But the first one is for 40 documents ... then way down on the list of characters he appears again but pays out at 60!

Thanks for the heads up!
  • This PSA was incredibly helpful. Homer shows up twice in my "send to collect intel" list -- both times in his big hat. But the first one is for 40 documents ... then way down on the list of characters he appears again but pays out at 60!

Thanks for the heads up!

You're welcome neighbor!

• This is because the Hat weighs him down more and he sinks to the bottom of the list because of hat-related physics. Also, it's not surprising that Homer is lazy when it comes to performing the biblical miracle of bilocation, which explains why his two skins aren't seen together in the list.