EA Forums - Banner

I just gotta say, the music, and the sound, and the other little touches...

smohqy
2103 posts Member
...are awesome this event. If you're one of those who plays with music off (like me, except during events), or, god forbid, one of those who plays with sound off entirely *shudder*, turn it up. So very Secret Agent/Spy, I'm loving this event, but the music is the cherry on top.

To all those who complain about events incessantly, just think about all the little details we just take for granted. I've always loved the unique sounds we get each event when tapping whatever has invaded our SFs (think of the creaking leather and whipcrack during the Wild West event), and when clearing buildings, animations of said invaders (I really love the Men in Tan pulling a control out, clicking it, and disappearing through a hole in the ground), the animation when someone has tapped your buildings (my favorite was the camera pyramid from Stonecutters, especially when over Willie's shack), the list goes on and on.

Hi, my name is smohq, and I am a Tappaholic.

Let's all travel down Memory Lane with our favorite little touches from events past.

Replies

• I saw Hank Azaria last night on Steven Colbert show and he said he could never feel sad when doing a Simpsons voice, especially Frink's, "Gloyvin!" This game does that for me too. All the extra things that may not even be necessary for some game players, but make the game that much more fun for others. I remembered someone mentioned the new music from a recent event, so I made sure to turn on the music and sound effects this time.
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    suznstl635 wrote: »
    I saw Hank Azaria last night on Steven Colbert show and he said he could never feel sad when doing a Simpsons voice, especially Frink's, "Gloyvin!" This game does that for me too. All the extra things that may not even be necessary for some game players, but make the game that much more fun for others. I remembered someone mentioned the new music from a recent event, so I made sure to turn on the music and sound effects this time.

I have that on my dvr. We haven't watched it yet, but now I'm really looking forward to it.