EA Forums - Banner

Tan Man High Scores

Prev134
AARONRTD
1807 posts Member
I just got 36 my best so far.
Have you been doing?

Replies

• The Scan game? I got 29 Agents and 14 Super Agents this morning. Probably my best so far.
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • Best method seems to be the 10 fingers mashing
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    38 agents and 4 super agents.. I always get between 34 and 38, I thought that's very low but now i see that everybody gets more or less.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    I'm terrible at this :/ My best is 32 agents 6 super agents. All the others range from 27 to 31. You guys must have some great fast fingers lol! :)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • 94nt3nb31n
    257 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    .n.a.
    Post edited by 94nt3nb31n on
  • 38 is my highest.. I've tried to do the multiple finger tapping and it's only given me an average of 29.. In the distance I hear: "I'm sorry, your fingers are too fat.."

My normal one-finger-tapping gives me 34-38.
  • I guess I neved passed the 30 mark lol
  • I only see the agents. But somehow I manage to tap a few superagents without seeing them.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    Can you control the direction of the scan or are you just tapping the agents as the scan passes over them?
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    In a level 5 town with nothing in it I got 38 agents and 3 super agents. My real town's top score is 28.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Big82S
    566 posts Member
    Ok I have a important question. I just got a new iPad till I can get the iPad Pro. Now the iPad I just got is the iPad Air 1. I still also have my older iPad 4th gen.

Weird thing is on my iPad 4th gen which is up to date the visual of the characters are flawless at higher zoom levels.

I then go on my iPad Air and the visuals for the characters are not even close to being sharp and hig resolution as on my other device.

Is there something wrong or am I going crazy. Anyone know if there is a fix or something.

Really need help with this.
  • i think 41 is the max you can clear.... i've gotten it just three times, can't get more than that. sometimes, i don't even feel like they put enough agents on the screen to clear that many though. got this in my son's town a little bit ago:

TxFfesV.png
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    You guys must have some great fast fingers lol! :)

i'll take that as a compliment.... :D
  • Just got 38 and 4.

I've noticed that in the last second of the mini game it tends to scroll to an area with a bunch of agents. I can only tap on some of them before time runs out.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    tapebelt wrote: »
    i think 41 is the max you can clear.... i've gotten it just three times, can't get more than that. sometimes, i don't even feel like they put enough agents on the screen to clear that many though. got this in my son's town a little bit ago:

TxFfesV.png

Looks like a total of 45, which is a sorta even number.
    Just got 38 and 4.

I've noticed that in the last second of the mini game it tends to scroll to an area with a bunch of agents. I can only tap on some of them before time runs out.

Yeah, that sounds true. Final blitz, I guess.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • so i just watched my son do his drone game, and right from the start there were a bunch of super agents in the middle of his screen. he ended up getting 8 total, with only 27 regular agents... rewards were better than when i got 41 and 4.

kkPiWwx.png
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    AARONRTD wrote: »
    I just got 36 my best so far.
    Have you been doing?

I didn't even read past the number- super agents doh.
    So a higher score to look out for.....
  • Big82S wrote: »
    Ok I have a important question. I just got a new iPad till I can get the iPad Pro. Now the iPad I just got is the iPad Air 1. I still also have my older iPad 4th gen.

Weird thing is on my iPad 4th gen which is up to date the visual of the characters are flawless at higher zoom levels.

I then go on my iPad Air and the visuals for the characters are not even close to being sharp and hig resolution as on my other device.

Is there something wrong or am I going crazy. Anyone know if there is a fix or something.

Really need help with this.

I just upgraded from the Air to the Pro. I'm pushing the item limit and my town had started getting shaky and blurry. I do recall someone else mentioning reduced clarity after an event, especially when zoomed in. Maybe @empathy77 ? But not sure what device they were using. Maybe it's just something with the Air?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    GbN20h6.png
    37/8=45
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    AARONRTD wrote: »
    GbN20h6.png
    37/8=45
    I get well below that, not even 30 and super agents is usually two or three.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)