EA Forums - Banner

Event dates

Hi all

Does anyone have a calendar or a list of dates as in when different premium items are going to be released for the event?

I have been checking wikisimpsons but I don't see any dates there.

Replies

• It's in the WALKTHROUGH Sticky at the top of the page and also the Tips thread.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • LPN has already posted to say that EA has encrypted the dates and costs of premium items in this event, so unfortunately we don't have any info.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Oops! Should have read more carefully, I thought they were looking for the event calendar. I think we all need to protest this incripted info. How are people supposed to budget donuts for this event??
  • If anything this change on EAs part will make me spend less donuts. If I don't what everything is going to cost and when it's coming I am going to hold onto my donuts a little tighter. It's the main reason I haven't bought the shark pool and camera hat homer yet
  • I agree with the above sentiment, if I know that a hot dog costs 1$ I'll bring an extra dollar with me but if I'm not aware that a Yakuza boss Costs 100+ donuts than I may not have those donuts to buy said character.
    Also I won't have cash to recharge donuts, because I spent them on 1$ Hot Dogs.
  • Oops! Should have read more carefully, I thought they were looking for the event calendar. I think we all need to protest this incripted info. How are people supposed to budget donuts for this event??

I think that's the point. Maybe EA thinks keeping the info under lock and key will get people to buy more of items when they are released.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish

I think that's the point. Maybe EA thinks keeping the info under lock and key will get people to buy more of items when they are released.

I can see that marketing strategy, however I think it might do the opposite. What's everyone doing? Saving for something that might come up or spending like crazy?
  • If anything this change on EAs part will make me spend less donuts. If I don't what everything is going to cost and when it's coming I am going to hold onto my donuts a little tighter
    ^^this
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!

I can see that marketing strategy, however I think it might do the opposite. What's everyone doing? Saving for something that might come up or spending like crazy?
    I never said it was a wise decision, but that's EA for you. ;)
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish