EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else not getting anymore Men in Tan?

Prev1
Deadshot_DCU
6097 posts Moderator
These guys have not appeared In my town anymore since yesterday. Anyone else getting this problem.

This is gonna cut down my schematics/blueprints

Replies

• Mine are still happily race walking trough my town. But no worries, I will probably get the same amount of blueprints as you.
  • Jonalinn
    1751 posts Member
    As of this morning, I'm still getting them.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • YodaFax
    123 posts Member
    I sometimes experience this, my town has no men in tan, even though it's been a few hours since I last checked. Usually I go to friends and back, and suddenly quite a lot of men in tan show up.
    In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    i'm getting plenty of them. And, today's daily task is to collect 40 blue schems, so now I have an easy tan guy finder, since it will take a while to get 40.

try logging in from another device. seems to be my best cure-all for game bugs.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • A guy on Reddit said they wouldn't stop spawning and he got all the prizes in no time. They must have been from your town.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6097 posts Moderator
    Yea logged onto my iPhone & they're showing up now. Gotta check my iPad when I get home from work
  • cdepast
    2453 posts Member
    I'm getting them but the spawn rate seems really slow.
  • I have gotten 2 since yesterday. I logged in on another device, visited a friends town....nothing.
  • Sometimes they don't initially appear in my town, but if I go to my friends menu and back they seem to appear.
    Glitchy men in tan.
  • I tapped 25 after 8.5 or 9 hours. Has anyone discovered the spawn rate.
    Interesting side note, the daily task "tap x amount of men in tan" ...the agents in the drone game counted as men in tan.
  • 1pillform
    1929 posts Member
    I just call them agents. And yes I still get them showing up. I was just in the game 40 minutes ago.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    I tapped 25 after 8.5 or 9 hours. Has anyone discovered the spawn rate.
    According to the Q&A Strategy thread it's 1 every 10 minutes. Max of 15 in your town with a 15 bank.
    Interesting side note, the daily task "tap x amount of men in tan" ...the agents in the drone game counted as men in tan.
    Not when I did it the other day. The actual Men in Tan didn't even count. I had to tap them all manually to make them count toward the challenge.
  • Ok....this is getting ridiculous. I started out getting what seemed to be a reasonable amount of men in tan. Then, the spawn rate tanked and I received one in my town after 8 or 9 hours. I logged in on another device,visited a friends town, and then started getting anywhere from 12 to 25 every 4 hours.. I logged out last night and didn't log in until 12 hours later. I had 1 measly man in tan. I tapped it and received the "all men in tan have been cleared" message. This is just random and broken.
  • simpsonare
    2126 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    After 5 hrs only 2 was in my town
  • I've now played 2 more days. Yesterday, I had what seemed like normal amounts and checked in about every 4 hours. Today, I played once in the morning and once in the evening. In the morning, I had normal tan men, this evening I had zero. Visited a friends town, resynched..........still zero. Apparently, if I'm unable to tap every 4 hours, I get penalized....****!?!?!
  • stephtog
    491 posts Member
    Nope mine have stopped appearing too - will log in on my phone and see if any appear
  • dont do the mini game before you tap the tan men. They all disappear if you do.
  • A guy on Reddit said they wouldn't stop spawning and he got all the prizes in no time. They must have been from your town.

I actually had this. Four of them would get tapped them reappear. It got me about 5000 Intel before the glitch just fixed itself.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6097 posts Moderator
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    dont do the mini game before you tap the tan men. They all disappear if you do.

Yea I noticed this as well. I'm waiting to tap them all before I play the mini game.

• This has just happened to me. Had my last break at work 4 hours ago, come back in to my town now, tap the one MIT that I see and then I get the message that they've all gone underground.