EA Forums - Banner

Help! I haven't been able to log into the game in three days.....

Anyone know who I can speak with about this?

Replies

• Danforth_NAM
    5 posts
    edited February 2013
    There is a bug out there that effects max level people. I havent been able to log in since the night of the update. Keep getting the Cannot connect to server screen.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I have the same problem, I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app but to no avail :-(
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Have any of you tried logging in on a different device, preferably a newer generation device (if possible). This update seemed to do some good work in terms of stabilizing the game for newer generation devices, but also caused hell for some of the older ones.

If you're at level max, playing on an older device (iPad1, iPhone3GS), that could be the problem. Especially if you have well developed Springfields with many decorations (trees, fences, bushes, etc.).
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited February 2013
    I don't know if <a href="http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9282919.page">this</a&gt; would help but maybe you can give it a try?
  • lloydyan
    3 posts
    edited February 2013
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    Have any of you tried logging in on a different device, preferably a newer generation device (if possible). This update seemed to do some good work in terms of stabilizing the game for newer generation devices, but also caused hell for some of the older ones.

If you're at level max, playing on an older device (iPad1, iPhone3GS), that could be the problem. Especially if you have well developed Springfields with many decorations (trees, fences, bushes, etc.).

I am playing on the ipad4, just can't log in, then I use my iPhone 4S to log in, it let me play for 5 min, then the "cannot connect to server" screen come again.....

I am at the max level and built all the buildings except the those new one from the latest update as I can't log in since the update.....

Anyone knows ea will work on this or not?
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lloydyan wrote:
    Nine9Nines wrote:

I am playing on the ipad4, just can't log in, then I use my iPhone 4S to log in, it let me play for 5 min, then the "cannot connect to server" screen come again.....

I am at the max level and built all the buildings except the those new one from the latest update as I can't log in since the update.....

Anyone knows ea will work on this or not?

They will but it's EA so probably best not to think anytime soon.
  • strafaci
    17 posts
    edited February 2013
    I get to the log in screen. It verifies my login credentials but then gets stuck before I actually get to my town.
    With the sound on, I can hear the same chorded strum before it finally kicks me out completely.

I can log in to the game as anonomyous. Just not with my account.

I have deleted and reinstalled as well as attempted to log in on both my iPad and two iPhones.

This started on Saturday 2nd.

Please assist. I've spent a lot of time and money on this game. Level 25, premium items etc....

Same problem here! Tried on other devices and nothing. I can log my son into my devices but I can't log in on his either. It is something to do with the account I guess. I guess I just have to wait. This is just one of the reasons I haven't spent one extra cent on this game!
  • joshhuffman
    298 posts
    edited February 2013
    After 6 months and A LOT of real money I put my refund paperwork through yesterday. I read this current fix could take up to two weeks. Refund time.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.