EA Forums - Banner

Can't get into my Springfield-can anyone else?

The same happened to me a while ago, but deleting the app and reinstalling it solved the problem. Maybe this could help you?

Replies

• jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited February 2013
    Do you lose your town?
  • Bizente
    3 posts
    edited February 2013
    No I didn't, it automaticly signed back in to my origin account, but if that doesn't happen you can manually sign in to your origin account and restore your town
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    Do you lose your town?

If you are playing on an iPhone when did you last backup your phone?? As you could try re-installing it that way, although if you did a while ago then obv that might not b an option

You shouldnt lose your town if you delete and re-instal :) Nothings 100% tho :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited February 2013
    I deleted and re-installed the app and it's still doing it. I think the universe is telling me to stop playing this silly game. I jusy spent $20 on donuts yesterday so I'm none to pleased. I'm just wondering if someone else accesses my springfield it might snap out of it although with 100 friends I suppose it's already happened. I'm going to walk away for a while.
  • ObscureJester
    13 posts
    edited February 2013
    Same here. Posted this earlier.

Haven't been able to log in since Saturday. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have also tried multiple devices...one that had never had the program.

Still no response. No luck. I'd hate missing out on all the Valentines gifts .... not to mention I'm not getting the daily bonus.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    You can try and PM all the EA mod's that float around here and see whether they will help (doubtful) but still worth a shot none the less :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Danforth_NAM
    5 posts
    edited February 2013
    having the same problem.

Every since I update last week, my game keeps crashing at the synch screen and says "Cannot connect to server" I deleted the game and reinstalled numerous times. I am able to play for 5 seconds once re-installing then the game crashes. Very upset about this problem and no word from EA. Other people are also having this issue too.

Heard it has something to do with max level and the wiggum house.
  • Kira-Yamato08
    3 posts
    edited February 2013
    reinstalled same thing for me stuck on loading screen and some harp sounds -_-
  • okcmamma
    41 posts
    edited February 2013
    I haven't had this issue. I hope you guys get it fixed. I'd be having withdrawals by now. Jaytay when u get back up and running I sent you a fr. A few days ago. Explains why you haven't accepted. Good luck guys.
  • ztthegr81
    4 posts
    edited February 2013
    I am having same problem with the game not loading and the harp playing. Its now been a full week since i have played.
  • killeru666ba
    113 posts
    edited February 2013
    Same here... happened today... I assume none of you got help regarding this?
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    This happened to me last week for a day, I contacted EA and they told me to delete the app, hard reset my phone, switch to airplane mode for a short while then reinstall. After these tedious steps it did work for me.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I've tried all of the above with no luck for me :-(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.