EA Forums - Banner

How many schematics (blue prints) have you gathered?

Prev13
Pokelon
439 posts Member
As we're all worried about the small number of schematics we're able to collect, I thought we could compare and see how others are getting along. :blush:

I just entered level 2, with only 35 schematics in. :/

Replies

• I have 2 flowers, 3 post boxes, a bus stop and a park bench....sooooo.... however many that is. I feel like my progress has been so slow though! It was a grind just for that and I'm basically back to 0 again
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I am on level 4 due to getting the 200 schematic prize. I currently have 78 schematics.
  • C0rgano
    443 posts Member
    just nabbed the 200 schematics prize on the track, so got a nice bump to level 4 on the upgrades (have 4 flowers, 1 bus stop, 3 mailboxes, 2 benchs, 1 atm and 4 manhole stations)
  • I'm a bit behind on the prize track (about 1000 away to getting the forest HQ). I'm only on LV 2 so it seems I'm having terrible luck.
  • C0rgano wrote: »
    just nabbed the 200 schematics prize on the track, so got a nice bump to level 4 on the upgrades (have 4 flowers, 1 bus stop, 3 mailboxes, 2 benchs, 1 atm and 4 manhole stations)

Same here. Just hit 200 prize and have had two schematic awards for daily chiallenges.

I have 4 flowers, 2 bus stops, 1 mailbox, 1 ATM, 2 benches, and 4 manhole covers.

19 schematics away from my first billboard.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    I'm a bit behind on the prize track (about 1000 away to getting the forest HQ). I'm only on LV 2 so it seems I'm having terrible luck.

Same here. We need to grind overnight I guess. :D o:)

• So few schematics, kinda disappointing. I can't be in the game that often since I also have a life and a business to run. Another campaign I won't be able to finish as a daily player.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Just got my first item from level 2.....it's sooooo slow.
    What about you @bluyoshi88810 ?
  • I got to level 4 yesterday due to the 200 bonus schematic from the prize track, currently have a grand total of 31 schematic after my spending spree to reach level 4.
  • About 20 away from billboard. Seem to be on track with others.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I am on level 4 due to getting the 200 schematic prize. I currently have 78 schematics.

Same here level-wise and reason
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    Pokelon wrote: »
    I'm a bit behind on the prize track (about 1000 away to getting the forest HQ). I'm only on LV 2 so it seems I'm having terrible luck.

Those aren't gotten with Schematics (blue), you get those with Intel (white). Completely different.
    In all 3 of my games I'm at level 4 plus 45, 50, and 73 Schematics respectively.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Today I am at level 4 and 165 schematics. I got 87 schematics in 24 hours with 30 coming from the daily challenge. Not sure if this is good or not.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    wadebear wrote: »
    Pokelon wrote: »

Those aren't gotten with Schematics (blue), you get those with Intel (white). Completely different.
    In all 3 of my games I'm at level 4 plus 45, 50, and 73 Schematics respectively.

Dépends on how you define "grind" I guess.....maybe I understood the meaning incorrectly (not a native English speaking person), but if you keep tapping the agents and playing the scan game overnight you will still get more schematics then when you're sleeping.....(and yet I still prefer to sleep B) )

• dubhe1313
    317 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Have a daily to collect 40 for a prize of 100 but it doesn't seem to count them as picked up. Still have 0/40 after collecting several. Those are the white pages, may have misunderstood original post.
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Total sum since the start: 608 (including the prize)

I had the challenge to get 40 schematics. That took a day alone, counting the agents that had accumulated the night before, and I didn't get the challenge done until a few hours before bed.

BTW, I'm hoarding mine in case they change to craft costs like they did in the Sideshow Bob event.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    Rosshk wrote: »
    Total sum since the start: 608 (including the prize)

I had the challenge to get 40 schematics. That took a day alone, counting the agents that had accumulated the night before, and I didn't get the challenge done until a few hours before bed.

BTW, I'm hoarding mine in case they change to craft costs like they did in the Sideshow Bob event.

I have that challenge now. Have been tapping every 2 hours and am only at 23....so will take me 2 days......
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    With the update we got the schematics drop, drop, drop. Thank you EA (you never know if they read this lol)!! So I'm now at level 4 and getting near to the billboard for 80 schematics. What about you guys?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Level 5 34/200 towards the ATF van.
  • Got the billboard (2 actually) just trying to get to the next levelnow
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.