EA Forums - Banner

Difficult to clear hacks

I've had to move several buildings to clear friend hacks. Zooming in or out doesn't seem to help. I end up having to move the building to an open area of my town to clear it then move it back. It seems to happen a lot with the power plant particularly. Anyone else having this trouble?
"I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "

Replies

• wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    Yup. I've had to move several things around. You need to tap the base of the building to clear the hack marks. Sometimes you can tap through another building to get it, but sometimes not
  • Very common problem. Seems to happen during most events
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Jonalinn
    1762 posts Member
    I don't like the light green coloring. It's hard for me to see it in my town so I wind up missing hacks that need to be cleared.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    I don't like the light green coloring. It's hard for me to see it in my town so I wind up missing hacks that need to be cleared.

This is why I look at names and keep looking until I tap three from that neighbor.
  • 168sean168
    3121 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »

It is a homage to Matrix. I wonder is that why certain players had an Agent Smith's moment of endless appearance.
  • Jonalinn
    1762 posts Member
    I'm going to have to start doing that... thanks @meinaz :)

Oh, I know @168sean168 (I love me a little Neo, original version only please) but it's just too hard to see :/

• It's so tedious and then Norbert flies in...
  • Jonalinn
    1762 posts Member
    It's so tedious and then Norbert flies in...

omg.. yes lol! Aye, aye... I've been clicking on good ol' Norb one too many times this event :|
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    I some times send Norbert on a different task to avoid his red airplane. If Harrison Ford was flying the plane, it would be somewhere else out of the way, and when landing, he'd fly over a plane on the taxi way.
  • Gary_A_D wrote: »
    I some times send Norbert on a different task to avoid his red airplane. If Harrison Ford was flying the plane, it would be somewhere else out of the way, and when landing, he'd fly over a plane on the taxi way.

Ha! Harrison sure would!

(I like your message in your town)
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I tap under the green matrix-y icon, not on it. Not having much problem this way.

But I definitely must collect any cash/revenue first. The rent money has priority layering over the event icon.

Go through, get the cash, then go back for the matrix icon. Tap lower than it.
    And leave Norbert on 24hrs at the old folk's home.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."