EA Forums - Banner

Act 1 completed.

Prev1345
adruralo
3277 posts Member
Just finished act 1 about a couple of hours ago without rushing with donuts. On my first Donut bonus, 5,000
Still very short of schematics for crafting items though.
iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)

Replies

• Castiel19x
    4114 posts Member
    I only need 14,000 till I finished Act 1.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I'm barely halfway through the prize track. I play a few times a day but lately (random excuse).
  • I usually don't have a problem finishing an act a few days before the time limit, but this I'm struggling and I have no idea why. I play daily at 7am, noon, 5pm and 9pm and do my daily neighbor visits but for some reason I'm just not accruing the Intel very fast. I only unlocked the skin for the headquarters yesterday. Is anyone else struggling this time around?
  • I'm just on track with the event calendar. Guess no bonus boxes for me :(
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I'll probably have the second to the last prize today. Dentz
  • I'll be done with act 1 by the end of the day today. No rushing as well.
  • I will get the second to last prize today as well.
    My neighbours have been great visiting as always, lots of hacking!
    You know who you are you lovely people thanks ;)
  • Need 11,000 :)

Got Deetz car shop yesterday. It's really beautiful shade of raspberry, surprised me.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • girl22721
    1152 posts Member
    Not complete yet, although I've got my Dentz and Screamapillar Pond so I'll be there fairly soon; around 10,000 intels still to go.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I finished last night. I got my first round of bonuts this morning thanks in part to the 1000 from my daily challenge and 2000 from the dossier task. No donuts spent, but I do have all of the characters that can get intel.
  • johncolombo
    11237 posts Senior Moderator
    I rushed a bit here and there and I'm still only about halfway to the last prize in act one.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    I'm doing well and will probably unlock Bont tomorrow. My B town is a bit behind and probably won't finish which is odd. Seems like having the premium characters really gives a bigger boost that some other recent events.
  • I got Dentz yesterday but haven't found a task for it that triggers the animation (Which I presume it has).

Anyone know what it is and who triggers it?
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    girl22721 wrote: »
    Not complete yet, although I've got my Dentz and Screamapillar Pond so I'll be there fairly soon; around 10,000 intels still to go.
    Just this minute received the screamapillar pond, and I love it.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I got Dentz yesterday but haven't found a task for it that triggers the animation (Which I presume it has).

Anyone know what it is and who triggers it?

Wise Guy can work a clerk shift there and the animation is cool. Will post a pic. Actually I will do that in a new thread in case anyone else is looking for this.
  • Still approx. 8000 intel short, expecting to get last prize tomorrow.
  • Willy9292
    1535 posts Member
    I'm playing a minimum of 4 times per pay ( 16 hr spread ) still 4000 from Dentz. Second town and most of real world friends who play still 3 prizes to go...looks doubtful for some to be able to complete. First time in a long time for most of us that this is happening.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • johncolombo
    11237 posts Senior Moderator
    somehow I jumped ahead, was there a bonus for finishing the EPA? Anyway I finished part One unexpectedly.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    I got the screaming worm deco this morning and have to get @7000 for last prize and a ways to get the van
  • Thanks to work and then missing a round of intel gathering because of the patch(*) I am currently 26,394 away from getting Agent Bont, so with 5d 10h to go that's about 4,900 a day I need to gather .. i'm not too worried, i'm ahead on two calendars and hopefully with a few days off to come I will have a chance to complete Act 1 and maybe even squeeze in a round of bonuts!!

(*)I have my game set to download things like that on wi-fi only to preserve my 1GB a month data allowance....yeah...I know!..
    You just had to look didn't ya!...