EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Synchronize problem

HMGaga
171 posts Member
edited April 2017
I use two devices to play TSTO: kindle fire tablet and an android phone.
So it began this morning, my daily tapping rountine during events is 7am first tap with tablet, then every 4 hours tapping with my phone until I went home.
I finished Act 1 and got Bont at 7am, when I tapped again after 4 hours, it set back to where I was at the first tap. I was thinking it just normal synchronizing problem and I didn't lose much, so I kept tapping.
Now, at my 7pm tapping using my fire tablet again, it went back to my first tap at 7am again! It is a quite scary and worrying as it happened before and turned out to be a huge problem affected everyone!!
Hope I was the only one and it's an isolated bug.

Replies

• HMGaga wrote: »
    I use two devices to play TSTO: kindle fire tablet and an android phone.
    So it began this morning, my daily tapping rountine during events is 7am first tap with tablet, then every 4 hours tapping with my phone until I went home.
    I finished Act 1 and got Bont at 7am, when I tapped again after 4 hours, it set back to where I was at the first tap. I was thinking it just normal synchronizing problem and I didn't lose much, so I kept tapping.
    Now, at my 7pm tapping using my fire tablet again, it went back to my first tap at 7am again! It is a quite scary and worrying as it happened before and turned out to be a huge problem affected everyone!!
    Hope I was the only one and it's an isolated bug.

When you plan on switching devices, you should sync by going to KL and back or Friends and back...before you exit your game.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!