EA Forums - Banner

Global complex

Prev1
cant find the thread these were brought up but....
Has anyone actually bought and grown these and is there any benefit other then taking up land? Do any of them produce $/XP or just the first or not at all??
Thanks again
Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.

Replies

• mystery2mi
    2352 posts Member
    Do you mean the Globex Compound? I like the main building but the buildings it produces are kind of blah and produce no income. I suppose you could use them in other areas as part of a design. Take a look in my town if you want to see how they look. I will probably end up storing them except for the main one.
  • I was kinda wondering about that , too.
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    @mystery2mi will do!
    Edit: See what you mean, the round building is kinda cool but think I'll save my donuts for shary :)
    BTW your slaughter house area design is s many shades of wrong! :p >:)
  • mystery2mi
    2352 posts Member

@spritals148 If you like my Slaughterhouse, you will love my Republican Party Headquarters! >:) :D
  • Oh I missed it! Well I'll be there in about an hour for hacking purposes, will definitely find it!
  • I purchased it and so far have built 3 or 4 of each of the 2 buildings, and I completely regret the purchase so far. I'm hoping that the buildings will look decent with other things once I mess around some more, but so far I don't like them.
  • my thought is that the Globex Complex buildings would look good with the Monsarno buildings. Didn't realize that more buildings could be built until yesterday but in next few days i will be putting together those sets of buildings for a massive office complex but not sure where yet
    @mystery2mi im going to check out your Republican Headquarters and Slaughter areas also. passed on the Repulican HQ but now regretting it
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • mystery2mi
    2352 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    @spritals148 I forgot to mention that the Globex Compound has a cool animation (now playing) while building an additional wing. Doubt if it will be seen much though because each wing costs $2000 to build and how many of them do you really need anyway? :p
    @fastshadow2 I hope you're not offended by my Republican Headquarters... :#
    Post edited by mystery2mi on
  • *toddles off to check @mystery2mi ,s slaughter house area*
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    mystery2mi wrote: »
    @spritals148 I forgot to mention that the Globex Compound has a cool animation (now playing) while building an additional wing. Doubt if it will be seen much though because each wing costs $200 to build and how many of them do you really need anyway? :p
    no :D but seems kinda one sided now that i think of it ;) :D Simpsons did predict Trump :D . did forget to look for it but did find the Slaughterhouse, love the Painted Horses pen there, good idea. got me thinking what i did with mine. forgot i put em @ Cletus' farm (they seemed kinda inbread to me!) and found an I&S billboard next to the house-not sure how i did that :D
    i'm not building more than 1 or 2 of each besides the 1 of each for my office comlex but always nice to have a couple in storage if needed

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • smohqy
    2099 posts Member
    mystery2mi wrote: »
    If you like my Slaughterhouse, you will love my Republican Party Headquarters! >:) :D

Tomato, tomahto.
  • smohqy
    2099 posts Member
    (Also, I wanna see 'em. Are you full, @mystery2mi ?)
  • You can sell them back for 500 game cash
  • AARONRTD
    1803 posts Member
    I forgot to do it in @ the last 24h
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    Do any of them produce $/XP or just the first or not at all??
    Thanks again
    They're decorations, so they don't generate anything, but once you plant the buildings for the first time, they drop XP.

• Lol sick and twisted mind. Very funny.
    Yea I have my mansarno buildings in storage- they're boring. However I have seen nice designs using them and I think the blue/gray all window one has potential. :)
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    @spritals148 I forgot to mention that the Globex Compound has a cool animation (now playing) while building an additional wing. Doubt if it will be seen much though because each wing costs $2000 to build and how many of them do you really need anyway? :p

the only reason i've been setting more to build is JUST to see the animation. usually i'd complain about a 20 hour build time, but in this case i'm glad i don't have to keep resetting it sooner.

must admit i'm curious about your offensive repub hq now... being branded as a liberal on here, that would be right up my alley... :innocent:
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • >:) >:) >:) .....
  • These seem like they should have been craftables.
  • These seem like they should have been craftables.

Totally agree
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!