EA Forums - Banner

What items have you missed that you would like to come back available for doughnut purchase?

Prev134
I think the one I really want is kang. I get jealous every time I see him in other peoples Springfields

Replies

• jackdw132
    66 posts
    edited February 2013
    Marge witch and heck house
  • Doh_Inc
    242 posts
    edited February 2013
    I want witch Marge. I don't care if she's a Halloween item. I didn't have enough money at the time, and I was still on my "no donuts ever" high horse, so I didn't get her. I regret it. :cry:
  • HankScorrpio
    166 posts
    edited February 2013
    I want Bart the Raven.

I can't explain why, I just always found it a fantastic piece of cartoon-ery? Is that a word? Whatever.

"Nevermore."

As for your wants, Fat Tony is cool.
    The car and the sub collider I don't really care for.
    I struggled to place the car for a while and then did it with a drive thru Krusty burger.
    The Collider as well has no real importance, no tasks. Barring putting the black hole near it.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Kang as it is the only character I haven't got :-(
    Plus Bart still wants to run away with him for 10 minutes
  • kevdawg_1991
    116 posts
    edited February 2013
    I've got everything but the duff race car, because my game was unavailable for that week. My Springfield is incomplete without it!
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Witch Marge was available just as I started playing. I did not get far enough in the game to get Marge before the Halloween update was over. :cry: I hope she comes back next Halloween (or before).

I did have a chance to get Raven Bart, but I was new and he seemed to be a waste of treats at the time. Had I been able to get treats faster (no friends then), I might have bought him though.

I would have loved to get Heck House for the church, but same situation as Witch Marge. Again, I hope it comes back.

I believe the Duff car came out before I was playing. That is one item I'd love to have - even if it doesn't do much.

I have been fortunate enough to get the other items and am happy with them. :)

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Bart Raven was a waste of money for those who got him, he does not say "Nevermore". What was the point in the purchase he doesn't say those words? Stupid bird, glad I didn't get it.

I have everything else, didn't realize the Supercollider was a limited item.

I wish I could have gotten the race car, it is the one thing I am missing and I would buy it.

My other Springfield doesn't have witch Marge and I honestly don't even miss it. It also does not have Mr. Plow, don't miss it either.

Oh and neither of my town have Kang because I didn't want to be stuck with that destroyed ray gun for an eternity.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    I missed everything before the thanksgiving update but I'm slightly thankful as I'm not the biggest fan of those items. I would, however, shell out some donuts for the duff car. That thing haunts me when I see it in other towns :(
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I have every item, yes I am rubbing it in.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    I have every item, yes I am rubbing it in.

What he Said :P :P

I got the lot :) Never miss a item.....yes its an addiction ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • geezy187
    10 posts
    edited February 2013
    Kang for sure!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    geezy187 wrote:
    Kang for sure!

Kangs wicked :mrgreen:
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited February 2013
    I missed everything before the thanksgiving update but I'm slightly thankful as I'm not the biggest fan of those items. I would, however, shell out some donuts for the duff car. That thing haunts me when I see it in other towns :(

So did I (joined in end of thanksgiving "event" ). But I don't really mind, most of the Halloween content look out of place. I'm not in a "collect it all modus" and have so far been able to resist buying donuts. I do wish to one day get my hands on Kang but I really think the "limited time" should be stay the way it is implemented so I put my hope for Kodos.
  • quakesn1per
    62 posts
    edited February 2013
    Kang and Raven Bart...
  • edited February 2013
    Christmas Village and the two cemetery's.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Christmas Village and the two cemetery's.

The cemeterys defo make my town :P You can only hope they will add these at a later date :)

The one thing that is a little annoying is that the dead hands/paws still come thru the ground thought that would have gone after the halloween update
  • mas_robin
    66 posts
    edited February 2013
    Kang for sure! :mrgreen:
  • Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited February 2013
    I missed out on Witch Marge and red race car and Heck house. Iphone crashed during that period and had to start sll over (no origin at that time...) and could'nt get to lvl 21 fast enough for the Comic book guy and his quest :(
    I want the red racing car really bad though, oh well.
  • sorry89charlie
    147 posts
    edited February 2013
    1 Duff Car
    2 Witch Marge
    3 Heck House
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    I didn't have enough donuts at the time, so I missed the:

Marge witch.
    Mr Plow.
    Klang.

Really want them :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.