EA Forums - Banner

Lard lad original

Prev1
I JUST got my first one!!!! Well I had bought to retro one and got the one from the event but at lvl 161 I got my very first, from a mystery box :D
Never wanted to spend donuts for it since I was told I had a chance to win one. Lol only took me 2 years!!
:D B)
Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.

Replies

• Congrats! I just got my first a couple months ago after trying for about 4 years. Maybe 5? Now I have 4.
  • Oh man! I thought 2 was a long time! Lol you win @lukeout007
  • I JUST got my first one!!!! Well I had bought to retro one and got the one from the event but at lvl 161 I got my very first, from a mystery box :D
    Never wanted to spend donuts for it since I was told I had a chance to win one. Lol only took me 2 years!!
    :D B)

When you get to level 939, start donut farming, and buy mystery boxes to increase your multiplier. You will have so many Lard Lads that you end up putting them in storage.
  • on level 104 and just bought a mystery box well only had 8 doughnuts left didnt know what to do with them and i got a Lard Lad s maybe there giving them away usually mystery box sucks
  • I started my new town in January this year (freemium) and after getting all the beach hideaways I started buying MB's to increase my bonus. I have about 10 Lard Lads so far!
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I have at least 8 in storage
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Well I had bought to retro one...

Man, I really wish I would have picked that one up, I really like the look of it. Here's to hoping they bring it back sometime soon.
  • 564 of them in storage presently. I really wish I could sell them
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    564 of them in storage presently. I really wish I could sell them

I was looking at your collection of I&S signs and news vans yesterday. I still wouldn't have thought you had that many Lard Lad's. :lol:
  • Mostly I keep that stuff tucked up in the non functional part of the the map so that the rest can get on with the business of being a proper city :)

Re the LL though... :D Lol They add up quick! It was funny when I hit 100.... 200 was a laugh, after that it was a growing sense of absurdity! :D
  • meinaz wrote: »
    564 of them in storage presently. I really wish I could sell them

I was looking at your collection of I&S signs and news vans yesterday. I still wouldn't have thought you had that many Lard Lad's. :lol:

I forgot who, but somebody did the research and figured out that the mystery box contents are not random, but rather, 3 hard coded patterns.
  • Correct
  • I got tired of stori g them so now i have a lard lad farm! No wasted income in this town!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • LOL nice!
  • Only problem is they take up a lot of space. The same as at least 2 or 3 houses. I store some when I need room, then put them babacout as I buy more

I forgot who, but somebody did the research and figured out that the mystery box contents are not random, but rather, 3 hard coded patterns.

I did my first mystery box binge just last night and it definitely seemed to be more pattern than random.

• @natefarley81 nice one!
    @sflowers330 ok that's absurd!! Lol 564?!
    @KILLAchievement they will, it'll show up in a bundle or a special sometime.
    @daved7637397 you gonna clean up your hacks so I can hack you again?!!! Lol
    @lucienleon519 I dunno, going by the "set pattern" I should have 3 by now. I blew the pattern all apart or somehow skipped the sequence. :D
    I really should come here more then 2ce a day!! Lol
  • @natefarley81 nice one!
    @sflowers330 ok that's absurd!! Lol 564?!
    @KILLAchievement they will, it'll show up in a bundle or a special sometime.
    @daved7637397 you gonna clean up your hacks so I can hack you again?!!! Lol
    @lucienleon519 I dunno, going by the "set pattern" I should have 3 by now. I blew the pattern all apart or somehow skipped the sequence. :D
    I really should come here more then 2ce a day!! Lol

It would probably be easier to hack me if we were actually neighbors.
  • Oh funny!! @daved7637397 I'm neighbours with a "daves7637397" always thought that was you, why I accepted the request.
    I see your daved so who is @daves7637397 ?
  • Turns out it is me after all. After I posted I started to wonder if that wasnt the case. Its an old freemium town I havent played in months. I dropped that one when we started the crawl to the finish, I just couldnt do 3 towns. Now I had to drop my crawl town too, I barely have time for one. If it helps, you can drop that one and add my main one, same as my name here