EA Forums - Banner

Knightboat rebate added to the store

13Next

Replies

• Just bought 25 too for 50% increase for a whopping total of ..... 917% !!! Wow :D
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Just bought 25 too for 50% increase for a whopping total of ..... 917% !!! Wow :D
    yeah, great deal. thinking of getting 25 more to get me to nearly 1200%.
    i bought right when they came out and went to work but kinda expected EA to do an update today like only honoring 1 boat for the rebate and not rebating our donuts or something else like that that would hurt those of who bought more than one :D
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I was hoping someone would have an animated task with it. Looks like one will be enough for me.

Regarding the ocean, it would be nice if there were waves with surfers or even dolphins that moved. Very static area, and still too small. :/
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Just bought 25 too for 50% increase for a whopping total of ..... 917% !!! Wow :D
    yeah, great deal. thinking of getting 25 more to get me to nearly 1200%.
    i bought right when they came out and went to work but kinda expected EA to do an update today like only honoring 1 boat for the rebate and not rebating our donuts or something else like that that would hurt those of who bought more than one :D

Yes and just the fact they can be placed on water is lifesaver.

• adruralo
    3291 posts Member
    Bought two tonight, no brainer. Now got three.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    It may appeared in the store for 5 days.
    But it will return May 5th to the 9th

^^This! Having seen LPNs dates thread changed everything. Now I know whats coming when, and whats coming back, so I can get the stuff I want most now, and with whats left over get the not as important stuff later. Before it was all guessing what was coming when and it was a pain. Once again, thanks LPN you rock!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • It may appeared in the store for 5 days.

^^This! Having seen LPNs dates thread changed everything. Now I know whats coming when, and whats coming back, so I can get the stuff I want most now, and with whats left over get the not as important stuff later. Before it was all guessing what was coming when and it was a pain. Once again, thanks LPN you rock!

What?! The dates are back OMG! I have to look! :)

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    It may appeared in the store for 5 days.

is it returning with the rebate though? ;)
    edit: meant to also include dlee's quote

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Yes the rebates stays too
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    so, for people buying multiples of these, please be aware... the knightboat apparently counts as TWO items right now, not one. don't know if this is an error that will eventually be fixed, but it's a big deal for those of us pushing the item limit.

credit to @168sean168 for discovering this at the max cap, i just now confirmed it at one of the item warnings. bought one for the heck of it, but mystery boxes continue to be the best bet for bonus boosting.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Just bought a boat load of donuts and picked up 118 of these to boost my bonus to 601.40. I kind of feel dirty, but I really want my bonus to increase, and i have a lot of open ocean spaces..
  • johncolombo
    11566 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 2017
    I thought I had one of these from the first time it was released but I'll be darned if I can find it. I spent a good bit of time seeing if I placed one of the beach hideaways in front of it and still nothing except for other things that had gotten lost like 2 treasure chests and 2 sets of ornate piers. Anyway so I have one, possible 2 for now. I'm still on the fence about buying a bunch of them.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • bluntcard
    3968 posts Member
    No. No. I'm not going to buy a bunch of multiples of garbage to fill up my town to look hideous for some sad amount of xp increase. No.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • KILLAchievement
    196 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Has anyone else noticed that there is no more rebate on the Knightboat?

Edit: Nevermind I was in the decorations menu and bought one there not paying attention. DOH!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Rebate is only on the event menu not the normal one
  • Rebate is only on the event menu not the normal one

Thanks. I won't make that mistake again! It stinks because I didn't pay attention when I selected it and only realized it when I didn't get the rebate. Wish they would have made the one not in the event menu have the rebate, or temporarily remove it until the rebate ends. Oh well.

• Usually they do like with the other rebates like duffman. It probably slipped their mind since it was the only deco
  • I just bought the boat and I only got a 1% bump from it, isn't it suppose to be 2%? Anyone else have this happening?

I just bought one and still got the 2%.