EA Forums - Banner

Donut farming.

Prev1
What's the best way to get the most donuts as a freemium player?

Replies

• By playing the game.

• By visiting your neighbors every day.
  • By doing Kem farming.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Donut farm with (ideal but costs donuts) or without the XP collider on. Earn money, buy KEMs, level up, repeat. can do the same with bloodmobiles if you have a ton of cash.

Other ways:

- where's Maggie game
    - Clear debris
    - Visit neighbors
    - event bonuts
    -
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I sell drugs to pay for my donut habit.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Buy donuts until you hit level 939. Then they're free.
  • The best way to donut farm long term is through Kwik E Marts, and you can do it while maintaining you cash levels, BUT if you're going to turn on your xp collider for 5x xp you need to make sure you're generating more donuts than you're spending to start the collider.

Work out roughly what your 4-hourly income is as that will let you work out how many KEM you can afford every 4 hours without losing cash. Of course you can just pay for 24 hours of collider (5 donuts) and spend all you in game cash on KEM, which is exactly what I did the first couple of times, with a few weeks in between to recoup my cash.
  • Buy donuts until you hit level 939. Then they're free.

Not free, they still cost in-money cash. But anyway, 1000 money for 1 donut is a great deal
  • 4junk3000
    5549 posts Member

Funny, I sell donuts to pay for my drug habit. The cycle of life is complete.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000
    5549 posts Member
    ldavidgr68 wrote: »
    Buy donuts until you hit level 939. Then they're free.

Not free, they still cost in-money cash. But anyway, 1000 money for 1 donut is a great deal

What? You can now buy donuts just for game cash? Aww. I never knew this. I thought I was doing the right thing by getting there slowly. Guess I should have farmed more when everyone else did.

Oh well. Not like I can fit much more in anyway.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »

Funny, I sell donuts to pay for my drug habit. The cycle of life is complete.

We ought to get together. Sounds lime we could be good friends...
  • Doughal
    207 posts Member

is this true? I've not found the option to buy donuts using in game cash.
  • April Fools came late this year.
  • Doughal wrote: »

is this true? I've not found the option to buy donuts using in game cash.

You dont buy them directly, you have to so some kind of XP "farming"
  • ldavidgr68 wrote: »

OK, at best this is a gross oversimplification. At a point you can generate XP by spending cash, and the XP gives you a donut box when you level up/reach 1,000,000 XP. At no point are donuts bought with in-game money, and this exchange rate of $1000/donut should not be taken at face value. Your own XP/donut ratio will depend on many factors.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    anaquarind wrote: »

OK, at best this is a gross oversimplification. At a point you can generate XP by spending cash, and the XP gives you a donut box when you level up/reach 1,000,000 XP. At no point are donuts bought with in-game money, and this exchange rate of $1000/donut should not be taken at face value. Your own XP/donut ratio will depend on many factors.

705OWIu.jpg
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • You'd need a 5 digit multiplier to earn a donut for $1000. @2800% they're just a bit less than $18.5K a piece.
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    I've been playing this game since the beginning and have never farmed. After switching over to this forum recently I tried it because there was so much talk of it. I would now say that I was wasting time and resources not farming. I would recommend anyone that is going to be a long time player to try it out...game changer...
  • anaquarind wrote: »

Meh, I was just trolling, you're overthinking