EA Forums - Banner

What is your multiplier?

Replies

• spritals148
    1907 posts Member
    @Muhsterino for some reason I thought you were already 939. I must be oblivious since I go to your town almost every day and never paid attention lol
    Guess there's just so much cool stuff to see that I didn't look :p:D
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    @Muhsterino for some reason I thought you were already 939. I must be oblivious since I go to your town almost every day and never paid attention lol
    Guess there's just so much cool stuff to see that I didn't look :p:D
    @spritals148 Yes, we are neighbours on my main town which is 939. I was mentioning my new (3rd) town.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • papko85
    64 posts Member
    I think you are forgetting the original 100% that the 524.8% is in addition to.
    ^^^This.

Thank you guys, I was not sure, about it. I use little bit different formula, where I don't need those 100%.

And at the moment the maximum for SH is 153% ?
  • Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    papko85 wrote: »
    I think you are forgetting the original 100% that the 524.8% is in addition to.
    ^^^This.

Thank you guys, I was not sure, about it. I use little bit different formula, where I don't need those 100%.

And at the moment the maximum for SH is 153% ?
    Yes. I have the breakdown in this thread:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/81718/sh-tables/p1
  • papko85
    64 posts Member
    Based on what you say, I have created new formulas. my multiplier is 459.1 and SH is upgraded do max.

for 1 KEM I receive 70235 XP with collider running.

but 70235 / 2000 is 35.11 (3511%). This without collider is 3511/5 = 702.35%.
    This minus 100% is 602.35%.
    602.35 - 459.1 is 142% left for SH.

Is this correct? should I add SH bonus to building XP?

• Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    There is sometimes a small discrepancy with rounding - without rounding any figures,
    [(2000 x 5.591) + ( 2000 x SH)] x 5 = 70235
    11182 + 2000SH = 14047
    2000SH = 2865
    SH = 1.4325 or 143%
    Do you have all 50 main SH buildings placed in your town and the 3 private islands upgraded to at least level 2?
  • Something weird just happened....

I started with 5 donuts.

My KEM farm came ready so I tapped a few, a donut box came up, picked 3, picked 15 more KEMs, box came up, pick 1 then 3, the game shuts down, reboot, have 11 donuts but the last 15 KEMs could be tapped again.

Has this happened to anyone else?
  • 1062% Took a break for 24 hours from KEM farming. Collected 6 million dollars, which I was using daily for 75 KEM's 4-5 times per day....Now gonna try 25 KEM's a day to keep the cost down and build my cash reserves up. I think we will get more land next event.
  • papko85
    64 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    Do you have all 50 main SH buildings placed in your town and the 3 private islands upgraded to at least level 2?

Yes, I have all 50 upgraded to max level and in the city, Nothing special is in the storage, only the decorations received during leveling. I tried to add 10 Exclusive resorts, but no change the XP return.

Thank you guys for help.
    Something weird just happened....

Yes, the opposite way. I bought 2 knight boats and after restart I was 40 donuts less and no knight boat in my town :)

• papko85 wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »

Yes, I have all 50 upgraded to max level and in the city, Nothing special is in the storage, only the decorations received during leveling. I tried to add 10 Exclusive resorts, but no change the XP return.

Thank you guys for help.
    Something weird just happened....

Yes, the opposite way. I bought 2 knight boats and after restart I was 40 donuts less and no knight boat in my town :)

Yikes! That stinks!!
  • The game is good at loosing XP when it glitches. It appears to have an limit of 2m so if you get disconnected for whatever reason, you're only getting​ two bonut boxes.

It gets worse if you're using rat traps trucks, and you loose 20-30 bonut boxes. Sigh
  • Jonalinn
    1805 posts Member
    The game is good at loosing XP when it glitches. It appears to have an limit of 2m so if you get disconnected for whatever reason, you're only getting​ two bonut boxes.

It gets worse if you're using rat traps trucks, and you loose 20-30 bonut boxes. Sigh

So true @sflowers330 , so true indeed :/
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • My multiplier went up 4% overnight. 1062% to 1066%.

Did you buy the Fiesta Terrace and get Jacques per chance?...

Yes, well before I went to bed. Is that where the 4% came from?

Yes, well before I went to bed. Is that where the 4% came from?

Yup :)
  • I'm at 613.35%

About a year ago I began to take an interest in upping my bonus %. Went from about 250% to ny current number in that time.
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    The game is good at loosing XP when it glitches. It appears to have an limit of 2m so if you get disconnected for whatever reason, you're only getting​ two bonut boxes.

So true @sflowers330 , so true indeed :/

I'm glad this time it worked out in my favor.
    I'm at 613.35%

About a year ago I began to take an interest in upping my bonus %. Went from about 250% to ny current number in that time.

Me too. I started working on mine Sept/Oct 2016 and went from 170/180ish to (currently) 389.10.
  • I started this thread just over a month ago so track my multiplier and to give others a place to track theirs.
    I started with 291.60% and am now at 389.70% for an increase of 98.1%! I used to get so excited when my town would bring in 500k IGC in a day. This morning I collected 600k from my overnight tasks and buildings. I know that isn't much to some but to me, it's BIGLY HUGE!

The goal is to change focus to land expansion when I hit 400% but I think I might be addicted to donut farming....

raw
  • Addiction can take you to some funny places. I had a multiplier of about the same back at Christmas... Now I'm beyond 3000% with a 5 figure donut reserve. Crazy obsessive fun! LOL