EA Forums - Banner

What is your multiplier?

Replies

• I am obsessed! My hubby thinks I'm crazy for setting a timer so I can collect cash....
  • Jonalinn
    1805 posts Member
    Addiction can take you to some funny places. I had a multiplier of about the same back at Christmas... Now I'm beyond 3000% with a 5 figure donut reserve. Crazy obsessive fun! LOL

Incredibly well done ;)p6Z5VW5.gif
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    It's gets bad when you wake up in the middle of the night to open the game up... :#
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2323 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    rw228 wrote: »
    It's gets bad when you wake up in the middle of the night to open the game up... :#

I don't quite do that, but if for some reason I do wake in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep within about ten minutes, I think "I may as well log in and collect a few rents so they reset for morning and earn more"....pointless trying to clear characters as they're all on 8hr tasks unless there's an event on, but in that case, at least it's a bonus log in (*waits for people to start calling those bogins now* :joy:)

• I don't set an alarm to collect when I'm sleeping but I will get some ~bogins~ if I can't sleep. :D

• 784.55%. Also idk i kem farm all the time and try to stay above 50 million. So not sure of the money i rake in, but about maybe short of 100 donutsa day.

Now at 888.55
  • 168sean168
    4086 posts Member
    784.55%. Also idk i kem farm all the time and try to stay above 50 million. So not sure of the money i rake in, but about maybe short of 100 donutsa day.

Now at 888.55

three 8s! A nice auspicious number!
  • spritals148
    1907 posts Member
    I've been sick for the last week so been getting a lot of bogins in lol.
    So the update: Started about 17 days ago at level 177 with 435(ish)% cooking 26 KEM at a time. 4days ago I upped KEM to 46. Today I'm at 489%, 46 KEM and have gone up to level 410.
    So 17 days, 233 levels, 54% increase and I have not been checking in on time always. :)
    939 on my way. :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Finally I've just hit 500%.
    Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase for your designs. I try to keep it alive.
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2323 posts Member
    edited May 2017

I don't set an alarm to collect when I'm sleeping but I will get some ~bogins~ if I can't sleep. :D
    I've been sick for the last week so been getting a lot of bogins in lol.
    So the update: Started about 17 days ago at level 177 with 435(ish)% cooking 26 KEM at a time. 4days ago I upped KEM to 46. Today I'm at 489%, 46 KEM and have gone up to level 410.
    So 17 days, 233 levels, 54% increase and I have not been checking in on time always. :)

:s:angry:
  • I've been sick for the last week so been getting a lot of bogins in lol.

Glad you're feeling better!

• Thanks @sjsebayacc131 I am

@Dougie_Powers_17 I do believe you asked for it. Isn't it great to be a creator of another off word just to be cool? *snicker*hack* sorry, Hairball.

• Thanks @sjsebayacc131 I am

@Dougie_Powers_17 I do believe you asked for it. Isn't it great to be a creator of another off word just to be cool? *snicker*hack* sorry, Hairball.
    Doubt I will be making the OED with it anytime soon... and according to my daughters I'm too old to be cool... but yeah, ok, thanks.. :smiley:
  • 784.55%. Also idk i kem farm all the time and try to stay above 50 million. So not sure of the money i rake in, but about maybe short of 100 donutsa day.

Now at 888.55

Now at 930.3. Moving up there. Sweet

Now at 888.55

Now at 930.3. Moving up there. Sweet

Awesome! How long do you think it will take to hit 1000?

YnUq3pL.jpg

I broke 400 this morning!

• Idk, i could do it today. However i try to keep 500 donuts, reserve. And 50 million in cash. Both are just above that.
  • I just did the math and my multiplier has increased 154.1% since I started this thread April12th!

• spritals148
    1907 posts Member
    @sjsebayacc131 congrats!
  • @spritals148 Thanks!!!
  • What do your towns look like with these giant multipliers? Is it just bonus xp items thrown everywhere?