EA Forums - Banner

What is your multiplier?

Replies

• Jonalinn wrote: »
    Jonalinn wrote: »

I second that, about Cecil and th road to riches

Seriously, amirite? :/

Time for more wasteful spending of disposable income ;)

*Wish* I could use my IGC for my house repairs lol! ;)

Jonalinn! It sure is refreshing to see you back!!! Hello and Happy Holidays!!!!

Thanks so much @sjsebayacc131! ~ it's wonderful seeing you again as well! ;) Very best wishes for a lovely holiday! TPD7yri.jpg
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
    Wonderful! Congrats to everyone who is moving ahead on their journey! :)

I've been kind of plugging along and noticed this morning that I passed the 5k mark with $2,128,957,801 IGC. Looking forward to what TSTO brings us in 2018 ;)

8dkXCYD.png

Congrats Jonalinn! Moving on nicely :):)

I've been buying up some elf houses and snowball cats, apparently I just crossed the 5500 mark which was a surprise. :D
  • 423.55 I like multipliers but I get what I like as well as what I can afford. That being said. Happy holidays and a merry Xmas to the rest.
  • 700%. Upped 120% just during this event. Snowball 2! A random furball hacking animation is now in order for my 50+ Snowball 2s.
  • It's very nice. Thanks ;)
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • 700%. Upped 120% just during this event. Snowball 2! A random furball hacking animation is now in order for my 50+ Snowball 2s.

Im not sure how many Ive bought, but with them and everything else, Im up about 300%!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Im not sure how many Ive bought, but with them and everything else, Im up about 300%!

What are you at now @daved7637397 ?
  • 1897.52% I was at 1569.49% just before the start of this event, for an increase of 328.03%, due in large part to my favorite snowcat!
    Wonderful! Congrats to everyone who is moving ahead on their journey! :)

I've been kind of plugging along and noticed this morning that I passed the 5k mark with $2,128,957,801 IGC. Looking forward to what TSTO brings us in 2018 ;)

8dkXCYD.png

Congrats Jonalinn! Moving on nicely :):)

I've been buying up some elf houses and snowball cats, apparently I just crossed the 5500 mark which was a surprise. :D

Thanks so much @sflowers330 and, may I say, congrats to you as well! You're doing great... very impressive! :)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • 400% thanks to all the Christmas decorations and Kang topiary from the rocket
  • 2600 at the moment !
  • 450% , topped up 150 during Christmas event. Snowball is a real present
  • 450% , topped up 150 during Christmas event. Snowball is a real present

Definitely! Im up over 300%
  • Finally did it - I’ve hit 10,000% yay!
  • jonjamesp wrote: »
    Finally did it - I’ve hit 10,000% yay!

Yeah! :+1::+1::+1:
  • Im at 481.xx after blowing what donuts i had left on ice cats. 500 in my sights!!
  • Hit 400% today :D
  • Wanted to hit 1000% by the end of the year. Hit 1001.65% tonight!
  • Made it to the 2K club!

I8ydKtI.jpg

Thanks in large part to the Snowball 2 snowcat! Ive gone up 431% since this event started on 12/05!
  • Made it to the 2K club!

I8ydKtI.jpg

Thanks in large part to the Snowball 2 snowcat! Ive gone up 431% since this event started on 12/05!

Congratulations, mine is slowly creeping towards 1800 but I have to be so careful due to the item limit these days and really don't want to start having to remove decorations if I can help it.