EA Forums - Banner

What is your multiplier?

Replies

• W00T! Finally broke into the 6000% club :-)

Bought a lot of elf houses lol
    Elf houses?
    What about snow cats?
  • Runeabj
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Raised my pct. from 1850ish to 4260, during the entire Xmas event, thanks to the Snowball ice figure.
    At this point I am now slowing down everything to take a breather.
    Just gonna play it mellow and not sending everyone on 4hrs task for a while.
  • 1200+
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • yasj_84 wrote: »
    W00T! Finally broke into the 6000% club :-)

Bought a lot of elf houses lol
    Elf houses?
    What about snow cats?

What about them? To stay within the land and item count limits I had to pack up many of my blue houses. Elf houses like wailing walls are rare in that they produce both multiplier AND income. Limited time opportunity.
  • Up to about 3200%.

It was a tough call between the snowballs or the elf homes--as I could prob be up over 5000% if I went with the cats--but I decided on elf homes for the event. I now have a humongous elf house farm which is generating a ton of cash and XP.
  • Happy New Year folks!
    And Thank You Snowball II
    34h83lf.jpg

Congratulations and welcome to the club neighbor!

Raised my % a little over 500% during this event, between quite a few snowcats (300+) and 50 elf houses
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Snowball took me from about 1400 to 2544. I diligently converted all of my IGC to Snowballs yesterday. Boring, but I now get 3.5m cash every 4 hours, which is nice.
  • I was somewhere between 440% and 450% when this event started, and now I'm at 551%. I had 4 donuts left when the timer struck zero, but now I'm back up to 13.
  • Went from 745% to 1503% by creating a Snow Cat Army and buying a few missing PCs and buildings. It cost me more than 8,000 bonuts over the month, all via KEM farming. Worth it, but I could use a short break.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • 2522.36%. I haven't been pressing the multiplier since last summer when I hit 2000%. almost to 1 billion IGC, and 7237 donuts....
  • I've gone from 276.25 on Sept 1st to 352.25 on Oct 1st. Not as much as I'd hoped but I did also buy BGM.

418.25 today. Small increments but I can definitely feel it getting easier - I also spent a bunch of donuts on the Evil Shopkeeper bundle, for example.

457.10... really small jump this month but it's because I've bought so much stuff. Probably be the same this month!

501.00 now... but I got to buy so much cool stuff this Christmas! Now let the multiplier grind re-commence :P
  • So, I'm just about to hit 1300 and here's the thing: There is a trade off. The amount of junk you have to collect to have a high percentage beings eating away at your land and your decorations count. I think once I get to about 3000 I'll stop. I'll be able to buy anything I want yet have nowhere to put it either because of no land or because I'm past my deco limit.
  • 603.35% Trying like crazy to hit that 1000% mark!
  • 603.35% Trying like crazy to hit that 1000% mark!

Me too...about the same %
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    So, I'm just about to hit 1300 and here's the thing: There is a trade off. The amount of junk you have to collect to have a high percentage beings eating away at your land and your decorations count. I think once I get to about 3000 I'll stop. I'll be able to buy anything I want yet have nowhere to put it either because of no land or because I'm past my deco limit.

You just have to be smart about it. Im at 2138% and I have plenty of open land and I am at least 1000 below the item limit. After we got all the junk from Halloween, I decided to test it. Between the 600 or so thoh items, plus I took about 500 more items out of my inventory and still didnt even get a warning.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
    So, I'm just about to hit 1300 and here's the thing: There is a trade off. The amount of junk you have to collect to have a high percentage beings eating away at your land and your decorations count. I think once I get to about 3000 I'll stop. I'll be able to buy anything I want yet have nowhere to put it either because of no land or because I'm past my deco limit.
    hi neighbor, to be fair you should consider the amount of water you have. i like it and your town looks great but the amount of water eats up your avalible land. i used SBll’s to get rid of a lot of vans and that made a bunch of land freed up due to the foot print of the cat army vs. the huge van lot plus i put 1500 signs into KL making more land avalible as well

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
    hi neighbor, to be fair you should consider the amount of water you have. i like it and your town looks great but the amount of water eats up your avalible land. i used SBll’s to get rid of a lot of vans and that made a bunch of land freed up due to the foot print of the cat army vs. the huge van lot plus i put 1500 signs into KL making more land avalible as well

Thanks :) I should probably dump my house farms too, ha ha. I'm about 600 away from the deco limit even with all that water. So land isn't really an issue yet ( even though I just said it was ). My deco limit is probably what I should be worried about. I'll have to dump some things.

You just have to be smart about it. Im at 2138% and I have plenty of open land and I am at least 1000 below the item limit. After we got all the junk from Halloween, I decided to test it. Between the 600 or so thoh items, plus I took about 500 more items out of my inventory and still didnt even get a warning.

Thanks so much. I'll just push it as far as I can go and then make changes once I really can't go further.
  • How much is/are the item limit(s), and is there a way to find out how many items you have without counting them?
  • How much is/are the item limit(s), and is there a way to find out how many items you have without counting them?

I believe the item limit is 10,500(?) and increases like 100 or so every main/major event.

The only way you'll find out is when you get really close to hitting the item cap (I want to say like 750 or so from the max).

Or, you could painstakingly take hours counting every single item in your town (and all your hidden multipliers).

But, the only way to find out is to get the notification you're getting dangerously close to hitting the item cap.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.