EA Forums - Banner

Yep thats right, its true.

Those poor EA servers :cry:

Replies

• jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited February 2013
    Oh well. We may be able to play the game occasionally. Maybe. That's going to be a ton of extra server strain.
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    WE'RE PHUCT! Well game, you were fun, but it appears like I'll be playing you even less. Goodbye Forum, it was good knowing you!
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    WE'RE PHUCT! Well game, you were fun, but it appears like I'll be playing you even less. Goodbye Forum, it was good knowing you!

Those golddiggers lost their way :twisted:
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    Also available in US:

image.jpg

BUT... it doesn't yet have origin integration, so no friends and no saves across multiple devices. Yet.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Hey!

How come they get to save their files to their devices? Why can't we with our apple devices?

You don't get to visit friends so how do they advance in the game? How do they get the hearts for this update? At least it shouldn't be a strain on the servers just yet.

I'm not sure if Simpsons is being serious or not??
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    The hideaway thread is going to be key now that the board will soon get crazy haha, even if the add-me threads won't start yet.
  • JackB88
    16 posts
    edited February 2013
    Awesome, I can enjoy it on the bigger screen of my Nexus 7 now, rather than just playing on my iPhone. :D

Edit:- Oh your saves aren't shared across devices? Well that's pointless then. I thought with The game using Origin then this would be an obvious thing to allow you to do.

I don't see it on the UK Google Play Store anyway.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    The hideaway thread is going to be key now that the board will soon get crazy haha, even if the add-me threads won't start yet.
    Yes, that's probably true.

I just occurred to me that this forum is the support/discussion/information forum for all things TSTO related. The new android users will undoubtedly find their way here soon enough, full of basic questions about the game, why EA doesn't answer any questions, how to get a refund, bugs (that iOS users may not be able help with), wondering why no one is moderating this forum, why their avatar doesn't show up, how to embed pictures in their posts...

As Cletus would say, "oh boy." :x
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    dcline414 wrote:
    Yes, that's probably true.

I just occurred to me that this forum is the support/discussion/information forum for all things TSTO related. The new android users will undoubtedly find their way here soon enough, full of basic questions about the game, why EA doesn't answer any questions, how to get a refund, bugs (that iOS users may not be able help with), wondering why no one is moderating this forum, why their avatar doesn't show up, how to embed pictures in their posts...

As Cletus would say, "oh boy." :x

See? I was just thinking that! None of us have a clue about the android version and I don't have any devices that could play it anyways. I'm not playing it on my cell phone (that is android). You can't access friends, you can't get coins or hearts, I'm not sure why they are even pushing this release if the social aspect isn't allowed?

That photo on the top is the same one they put on their Facebook page. The photo is full of add-me's when they can't add neighbors yet. It's going to be a mess.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited February 2013
    I don't want to be here when they get here. :( It's going to get all sorts of crazy in here.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    I don't want to be here when they get here. :( It's going to get all sorts of crazy in here.

Me neither.

You know what else is crazy?

Three.....THREE....different threads all on the same page saying the same thing!!

I wish we could merge them because I'm getting confused bouncing back and forth between them.
  • yoss2013
    65 posts
    edited February 2013
    First iOS exclusive thread coming in 5... 4... 3...
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    yoss2013 wrote:

With premium items and level 26x and non-farmers.....and.....all the other exclusive terms.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    The whole 1st page will be add me's all the way down :(

God i hope the servers can cope with all this extra strain :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • yoss2013
    65 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    yoss2013 wrote:

With premium items and level 26x and non-farmers.....and.....all the other exclusive terms.

You had me at non-farmers. :-)
  • yoss2013
    65 posts
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    The whole 1st page will be add me's all the way down :(

God i hope the servers can cope with all this extra strain :(

I predict at least 2 pages, Neo.
  • untamedtigre
    42 posts
    edited February 2013
    I for one am excited. I am currently playing on my iPad and galaxy sIII at the same time. This brings my addiction to an all new level. Mostly it's nice to have a fresh start and travel along memory lane to remember what it was like when I first started. It quenches my desire to redesign my current origin town. I get a headache just thinking of moving each of those hedges, shrubs etc. etc. for endless hours. Now I can try something new with little invested. Though a part of me now wants donuts for both towns so I must resist...or get a second more lucrative (less legal) job to support my habit ;-)
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Pre-add me thread for android user's. Please add me if you play and cant wait for origin !!!

usernamer: afjoawnf

^ Who else is betting we see this :P

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.