EA Forums - Banner

Town squares incl vigilant, are six items count

Prev13
Before you go nuts putting the European looking town squares or the vigilant town squares, I believe they are six items count each.

Replies

• yeah you are right, nice catch again sean. this is ridiculous...
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Who knew that an item doesn't equal one item? Thanks for sharing. I am not close to the item limit but I am sure that it impact many and what they can do with their designs.
  • This a new thing or just newly discovered?
  • This a new thing or just newly discovered?

Through self discovery shortly after I discovered about the sea items
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Before you go nuts putting the European looking town squares or the vigilant town squares, I believe they are six items count each.
    Soon as I acquired it, I had to move things around in the four corners in order to fit it down in an existing road crossover.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • adruralo52 wrote: »
    Soon as I acquired it, I had to move things around in the four corners in order to fit it down in an existing road crossover.

Same here, expended quite an effort to place one. I have another one in storage :dizzy:
  • rw228
    1056 posts Member
    Wow that changes how many I will
    try and craft for sure. Thanks for the info.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Keep up the investigation. One day it will affect me.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    This a new thing or just newly discovered?

Good work @168sean168 ! Do you have a list of items that are more than one?

• 4junk3000
    5333 posts Member
    Thanks for these tips. I am dancing around the max and trimming back just to place new items.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Who knew that an item doesn't equal one item? Thanks for sharing. I am not close to the item limit but I am sure that it impact many and what they can do with their designs.

Seems to be the Dollar store plan.... everything is a 1 except progressively more items.
  • 4junk3000
    5333 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

Seems to be the Dollar store plan.... everything is a 1 except progressively more items.

....times when i wish there was a LIKE button
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
    This a new thing or just newly discovered?

Good work @168sean168 ! Do you have a list of items that are more than one?

Sorry I didn't manage such a list :worried:
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »

....times when i wish there was a LIKE button

stick_figure_liking_it_md_wm_v2.gif

Crap! Was going to put them everywhere :/:'(

First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member

Thanks @168sean168 ! I had no idea :/ This makes a difference.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Welcome @tapebelt , @meinaz , @Jonalinn . Impt information for players where every bush and fence needs to be valuated before adding into the town :open_mouth:
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Keep up the investigation. One day it will affect me.

Yes @simp7fan . I shall keep you in the loop :)
  • That's messed up. Curious how many other items count as more then one. I'm closing in on the item limit. Currently around 9350 items. EA needs to fix this. :|
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    Welcome @tapebelt , @meinaz , @Jonalinn . Impt information for players where every bush and fence needs to be valuated before adding into the town :open_mouth:

Every.item.counts. EA, please raise the item limit
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved