EA Forums - Banner

Crafting

Prev1
Just wondering how everyone is getting on with the crafting since the update to the drop rate and what level they are at now, personally I'm working towards level 7 but it's definitely a slog to get there.
Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I am on level 8 around 300 away from level 9.
  • I got the town square yesterday and just leveled up past it a few hours ago. Not sure of the numbers, I dont pay attention to them.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Just crafted the town square earlier today.
  • Got teh town square last night
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Got the drill
  • I don't craft items until I can craft whatever is at the next level.

For example, earlier today I needed 415 to get to Level 8 and then 360 to craft Nothing to See Here. So I waited until I had at least 775. I then crafted a second town square, unlocked Nothing, and then crafted it.

Now I need 930 to get to Level 9 plus 780 for the drill. So I'm going to forget about schematics until I have 1710 of them.

• langeliera79
    80 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Well organized planning
  • adruralo
    3275 posts Member
    Level 9 with about 500 short of 'deep drone drill'
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Well it looks like I'm a little bit behind on the crafting from your post but not too far as I hope to get the town square late today or early tomorrow.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • About 500 to go for level 9. I crafted 'Nothing to See Here' which has a very amusing animation, but I'm not sure I need another one so I crafted more bus stops instead.
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    Got to level 9 and have about 50 towards the drill.
  • going to spend some 1600 on stuff i don't want just to level up. great concept. not.
  • pevh wrote: »
    going to spend some 1600 on stuff i don't want just to level up. great concept. not.

You can level up without crafting.
  • i know, the only difference is the number in my inventory. it's a choice between useless and utter useless.
    still had to collect the funny thingies to move on to the parachute target, the only craftable i still want.
  • another 1200 to go to get the final prize - the castle headquarters.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I actually like most of the craftables for this event, but the parachute target is probably my favorite animation.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I actually like most of the craftables for this event, but the parachute target is probably my favorite animation.

I agree but how many bus stops does one need? Ive done a lot of leveling up without crafting anything.
  • Got everything except the ugly useless drill. I just hate the fact its drilling into the ground. The same reason I am against the Krusty oil rig even though that's from a old episode.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

I agree but how many bus stops does one need? Ive done a lot of leveling up without crafting anything.

It is a big town. I would like it to be easy for people to get catch the bus. Although they may be waiting for a very long time, since there is no bus. I totally get what you are saying but I would rather have more than find out I don't have enough. I am regretting I didn't construct more trees during the last event. I thought I had more but realized that they are all in my crawl town.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »

It is a big town. I would like it to be easy for people to get catch the bus. Although they may be waiting for a very long time, since there is no bus. I totally get what you are saying but I would rather have more than find out I don't have enough. I am regretting I didn't construct more trees during the last event. I thought I had more but realized that they are all in my crawl town.

The trees are the one thing I did load up on last event. I think I have at least 5 bus stops. We dont want the non-existent bus idling too much. Too much pollution! ;)