EA Forums - Banner

Add confirmation for donuts!

I understand -- it's very annoying. That's why I don't play much on my iPhone anymore - I switched to my iPad. It doesn't happen nearly as much anymore....

iPads for all!!!

Replies

• gl0bal_3nemy
    85 posts
    edited February 2013
    Good point, I'll get an iPad soon.
    Still not everyone can afford that, and it shouldn't be necessary to buy new hardware to able to enjoy this game.
    It was designed for iPhone and EA should make sure it optimized.
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited February 2013
    Good point, I'll get an iPad soon.
    Still not everyone can afford that, and it shouldn't be necessary to buy new hardware to able to enjoy this game.
    It was designed for iPhone and EA should make sure it optimized.

No doubt, but I give EA credit -- it's a great way to make money, but they may want to check with their marketing dept??
  • gl0bal_3nemy
    85 posts
    edited February 2013
    3 of my friends quitted because of this, all are construction workers with big hands.
    Even my gf barley plays anymore because of this, because of her nails make her miss.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Simple, good for them, as it temps us to buy doughnuts, bad for us, we are temped to buy doughnuts :(
  • gl0bal_3nemy
    85 posts
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    Simple, good for them, as it temps us to buy doughnuts, bad for us, we are temped to buy doughnuts :(
    Doesn't tempt me at all, knowing I would lose them with my fat fingers, resulting in wasted money.
  • aaak47
    35 posts
    edited February 2013
    GldnMan wrote:
    I understand -- it's very annoying. That's why I don't play much on my iPhone anymore - I switched to my iPad. It doesn't happen nearly as much anymore....

iPads for all!!!

Funny u'd say that I'm quite ham handed myself! I had the iPhone and a Mac air so didn't want an ipad, but after I got hooked on this game, I decided to quit eating out/drinking to save up for an Ipad primarily for this game.... Best decision ever the game play and enjoyment is sooooo much better, I truly enjoy the animations, and in a pinch if I'm out the iPhone still works so I have double access to my Springfield much to my bro's chagrin as he has an ipad blackberry combo

Now I use the ipad so so much, had shoulder surgery on Monday so been one handed and this baby is a god send, it's an ipad 3 which has a speech option so I can talk vs type, which while gimped is ideal, and tapped out one handed on the ipad is just a god send....in summation

Get an ipad u won't be sorry even if its just for this game and Netflix
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!