EA Forums - Banner

Worst thing to ever happen in the history of the game

Yeah, that's about the worst.....sucks

Replies

• battlefieldID194
    154 posts
    edited February 2013
    Lost 2 donuts today. It had been a long time, but I've probably lost about 20 donuts total that way. Oh well
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    That's pretty funny. Sorry to laugh at this; at least it wasn't very many donuts. Perhaps it's the game telling you to ease down the annoying-ness of your signature...it just keeps getting worse.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    That's pretty funny. Sorry to laugh at this; at least it wasn't very many donuts. Perhaps it's the game telling you to ease down the annoying-ness of your signature...it just keeps getting worse.

First of all, It's the most doughnuts I had in a while, secondly;

PSYCH!

Planted weeds for fun thought it would be funny to make this up! :D
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:

PSYCH!

Oh snap. I knew I should have gone with my gut and posted: "That's pretty funny...if it's true..." DAMN YOU P003!!!!! DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

You haven't seen the last of me.
    I have no clue what that means.
    Can you read this?
    How 'bout now?
    This is all I got.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:

PSYCH!

Oh snap. I knew I should have gone with my gut and posted: "That's pretty funny...if it's true..." DAMN YOU P003!!!!! DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

You haven't seen the last of me.
    I have no clue what that means.
    Can you read this?
    How 'bout now?
    This is all I got.

I can read it now that I've quoted it, where it's normal font :D

And damn you too.....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!