EA Forums - Banner

I did not get the free character after completeing G.H.O.S.T. dossiers! Help!

Hi guys,
I just completed the second round of completing the dossiers and I was supposed to get the guy with the robotic arm. His image popped up, so it was confirmed that I reached the goal, still, he is nowhere to be found. He is not in the inventory either. What do I do? Is there a way to fix this?

Thx.

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    He is an NPC, so he is probably roaming around your town. There isn't a way to find NPCs without just searching for them. If you really don't think you have him, you would need to contact EA and they could help you.
  • So the town hall doesn't find him? Is this what you mean?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    So the town hall doesn't find him? Is this what you mean?

Yes. NPCs aren't listed in the town hall.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    He is an NPC, so he is probably roaming around your town. There isn't a way to find NPCs without just searching for them. If you really don't think you have him, you would need to contact EA and they could help you.

Ok, never mind, I found him after I made the buildings invisible. He was behind one. I had to restart the game tho, because he was stuck. I learned he is a character I can't send on jobs. Really useful :( So now I know what NPC means.

Thanks for your answer!
  • meinaz wrote: »

Ok, never mind, I found him after I made the buildings invisible. He was behind one. I had to restart the game tho, because he was stuck. I learned he is a character I can't send on jobs. Really useful :( So now I know what NPC means.

Thanks for your answer!
    NPC means Non-Playable Character
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • It sux that we worked so hard to get them, then find out they are useless !
  • It sux that we worked so hard to get them, then find out they are useless !

Same here! I was so disappointed I have no words...
  • I never thought of that, man I want my time spent BACK
  • Yup, pretty useless... I mean c'mon, just a couple of simple animations would do the trick but noo.