EA Forums - Banner

Last Game/Upcoming games you play

Prev1
we have a thread for the movies and shows why not for games...since the increase in cigarette tax i have been trying to spend more time playing games and since my computer is kind of out dated ive been buying games on PS4...(gotta love Playstation Plus) my most recent purchase is N.E.R.O.....its pretty fun, a puzzle game, ive been obsessed with getting the trophies for them too...But another game that was fun was Firewatch....What other games have you guys been playing...???
crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56

Replies

• cvax7
    249 posts Member
    I'm playing Mass Effect Andromeda, not what I expected but it's still good :)
    Couple of months ago I finished Witcher 3, one of the best games i've played.
  • i know!! i loved Witcher 3!!!! husband went in and got the platinum trophy for that!! ive been curious about Andromeda but my cousin suggested waiting til its cheaper...
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    Probably you should wait till it gets cheaper, I bought it because i'm huge fan of the first three games (ME 2 is still my favourite part)... Face animations was disgusting but they fix it a little now.

For Witcher series i don't have any comment, they are masterpieces... I enjoyed playing Witcher 3, DLC-s are awesome too, I can't compare it to any other game.
  • cvax7 wrote: »
    Probably you should wait till it gets cheaper, I bought it because i'm huge fan of the first three games (ME 2 is still my favourite part)... Face animations was disgusting but they fix it a little now.

For Witcher series i don't have any comment, they are masterpieces... I enjoyed playing Witcher 3, DLC-s are awesome too, I can't compare it to any other game.

lol you really cant compare it to any other game!! i wish they would bring one and 2 into console....yeah i heard the face animations among other things were a problem but overall it was a great game just wait a bit for it to get cheaper...
  • I dont know what kind of games you usually play but you should try out The Bunker, its one of those walking games and you can interact with objects but the writers of The Witcher 3 wrote the story for the game!! its defintely got one of those **** things that the Witcher storylines had....
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    I'll try it because I love walking games. "Firewatch" was awesome but it's really short. "Everybody's Gone to the Rapture" was beautiful experience, nice graphic and story but again it was short... I heard that "Dear Esther" is one of the best games in this genre but i didn't played it.
    Also I played "Gone Home" and whole my playthrough I was terrified (But it's not horror game at all) because it had that spooky atmosphere... There are few others similar games that I played but I can't remember them right now :)
  • OMG i loved Rapture!! Dear Esther was okay, but after playing Rapture i was kind of disappointed...Gone Home was good too, i was just expecting more explanation on how the uncle was considered psycho....i have been playing a lot of these walking games too and i really love them....N.E.R.O is one you should play....i started it last night. Oh Kholat you should give a try as well...ive been playing that, still havent finished it, its been kind of frustrating but really good game...

husband just found out there going to be making a movie about Firewatch actually...
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    Yeah, a lot of things were unexplained in Gone Home. I'll definitely gonna try N.E.R.O... I already finished Kholat, there where really difficulty parts that are really annoying, but it was really scary because it's based on true events :scream:
    "Kona" is new game, probably I'll play that next.
  • hmmmm ill have to look up Kona!! but yeah i know, Kholat was really scary and i keep jumping... im about half way through i think...
  • so i looked up Kona!! that looks awesome!!! i just dont have the money for it right now... :/
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    Neither do I, waiting end of the month to buy it :|
  • Right? lol so if you ever get to play N.E.R.O dont play it during the day....the glare is pretty bad...atleast in my house...but i was playing it last night and its beautiful!!!
  • cvax7 wrote: »
    I'm playing Mass Effect Andromeda, not what I expected but it's still good :)
    Couple of months ago I finished Witcher 3, one of the best games i've played.

I was playing Witcher 3 but Zelda: Breath of the Wild came out and that game is awesome.
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    N.E.R.O really looks nice, I must try it.
    Oh yeah, I watched gameplay of Zelda and it looks awesome, everybody saying that is gonna be GOTY.
  • I decided to take a break from Breath of the Wild.

I've been playing a few: Stardew Valley and The Disney Afternoon Collection on the Xbox One. Disney Afternoon was decent (some games better than others) and I'm still learning to do a lot in Stardew Valley.

I also recently got Mario Kart 8 DX for the Switch. It actually plays pretty well undocked.
  • im planning on buying The Park when i have the money eventually....
  • started playing Diablo III again...heard they are bringing in a Necro some time this year!! i love playing Necros!!
  • 168sean168
    3692 posts Member
    I tried Star Wars Battlefront for a while before my younger cousins took over and never let go.
  • i use to love playing Battlefront!! my old roomates and i use to play against eachother!! so much fun!!
  • 168sean168
    3692 posts Member
    i use to love playing Battlefront!! my old roomates and i use to play against eachother!! so much fun!!

Yeah it seemed like a great game. I tried it at my auntie house. I have the orginal Xbox but it is not working. The CD tray will open and close on its own. I still got original Xbox games yet to open. What a waste