EA Forums - Banner

Crafted wall pieces

Prev1
rw228
1047 posts Member
So I finally saved up enough to craft the "wiener wall" piece. I compared it to the old brick wall pieces we have always had and the shade of color is the only difference. Trying to decide if it's worth crafting the plain pieces or just using the wiener wall and acting like it's faded.

Replies

• simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Hmm. Would it have been better if it was the same shade?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    I think so. My problem is do I just deal with it being a different shade or sacrifice schematics to get a lot of the plain walls? They are 120 each.
  • Unless the crafted walls do something or something I would skip them. I'm struggling to even get to that level and wouldn't waste s schematic on something I can basically buy. I just got the 3 bush guys and am half way to the next level.
    Ticking me off actually as I spend a fortune on this game, they could throw me a **** bone here. Yet others are having no trouble raising schematics. Very disheartening.
    I'm actually surprised, I just assumed they had some sort of spy action or something. Drag.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    I've been using donuts to get this far and I suspect others are as well. Yesterday I got 16 schematics from playing the mini game. I'm waiting to see what the drop rate for Act 3 will be before I explode.
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    I haven't bought the plain wall yet. Was just able to afford the "wiener wall" (it has an animation) and compared colors. From what I've seen it doesn't seem like the plain walls have animations. I've had to log in every two hours and get lucky drops to get this far with the schematics. Next act is supposed to have a higher number of schematics drop each time it still the same % chance. I think I'll miss out on the castle skin thought (plus I don't really like/want another castle).
  • rw228 wrote: »
    I think so. My problem is do I just deal with it being a different shade or sacrifice schematics to get a lot of the plain walls? They are 120 each.

i think it's a waste of schematics... i also thought 420 for the weiner wall was too, talk about going up in smoke. will probably just end up storing it.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I am going to craft walls to level up because I have enough of the lower level things. I will determine where they go once the event is over and I know how many I obtain.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    I crafted each wall piece only once. They don't interest me :/
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    I haven't bought the plain wall
    Jonalinn wrote: »

Do they plain walls have animation?
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    rw228 wrote: »
    I haven't bought the plain wall
    Jonalinn wrote: »

Do they plain walls have animation?

Not that I can see. It just seems to sit there. I took it out of storage to answer your question but now I'm putting it back into inventory :)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Just put the wiener wall with your regular brick wall so you can see it easier when you want to tap it.
  • I like the crafted brick wall pieces. The color looks much better than the bright red brick wall and graffiti wall available for purchase. Those things are eyesores to me. I'll be crafting a lot of the faded brick wall sections. I may actually use them unlike other ones.
  • I've not got the drill yet so can't see me wasting precious schematics to craft loads of walls, this has to be the first time I've never been near to completing the crafting section by the end of act 2, usually I'm just stocking up on crafting materials during act 3 for a big blowout on the last day where I craft loads of what I like, this time I'm still not sure if I'll get enough schematics to manage to craft everything.
  • I like how the agent in the Weiner wall got up to shake his legs. Probably just put one in town
  • Next: saving for the weiner wall. I think one will be enough at that price, then I'll probably craft the plain wall pieces to level up to get to the Parachute Target which looks promising.
  • I think that in recent events the crafting prizes have become increasingly meh towards the end so that those who can't craft them are less disappointed. I just got the drill and perhaps could be interested in the parachute pad but... Not really. Another skin that looks like another castle is hardly an incentive to me. Walls? No. Not bothered.
  • mchannyc
    88 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    After the events that gave retro townhouses and spooky houses, EA is afraid to let us craft buildings that give currency. That was the end of that. They are hiring smarter people.
  • I don't "need" payout buildings, but I do want, and think I "should" be able to find enough schematics to at least be able to ctaft things I do like. I for one would love the castle skin but I don't see how without donuts :) and that sucks.
    Even if I get the skin I won't be able to craft much in the deco craftables.
    What does the drill do? I don't understand the point of that one.
  • I don't "need" payout buildings, but I do want, and think I "should" be able to find enough schematics to at least be able to ctaft things I do like. I for one would love the castle skin but I don't see how without donuts :) and that ****.

It drills stuff. What do you think it does, make orange juice? ;)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I don't "need" payout buildings, but I do want, and think I "should" be able to find enough schematics to at least be able to ctaft things I do like. I for one would love the castle skin but I don't see how without donuts :) and that ****.

It drills stuff. What do you think it does, make orange juice? ;)
    See! Now I'm board.
    :D:p:D