EA Forums - Banner

Unicorn Frappuccino

P-dont
121 posts Member
edited April 2017
I don't mind them, it kind of tasted like powdered Kool-aid at first. I think I'll get another one tomorrow.

Replies

• I keep seeing that a lot on my Facebook news feed. Comments seem to run from "ewww, mango" to "it's too sour". I like mangos and I love sour though, so I'm kind of considering trying it.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• It looks so gooood, gotta have it!
  • 57170353.jpg
  • It's not available over here...... probably don't need all that sugar anyway I guess :#
  • It's not available over here...... probably don't need all that sugar anyway I guess :#
    It was actually said to be the least sugar filled Frapp at Starbucks!
  • Idk if I want one or not. People have been saying it taste like butt
  • what I have seen and heard the baristos hated making the things they stained there hands and they where more popular right off bat then what they expected Idk it might be good
  • P-dont
    121 posts Member
    Well they had sold out in my city after 2 days. Good Marketing
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    But does it taste like unicorn!?!

I'll pass. Dunkin Donuts' cold brew, add mocha only, is my default caffeine beverage.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    There's no caffeine in the unicorn thing
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • Just sugar from what I have heard. Last Starbucks I was close to was out of the supplies for it, and reading most reviews of it by consumers it's not really that great. So I haven't bothered with trying to find a place that has supplies for it.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• According to a recent CNBC report, the Unicorn Frappuccino “drove significant traffic to [Starbucks] restaurants”, so it is likely that more of these oddball drinks will follow.
    Eye-Roll-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-9.gif
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Missed opportunity to call it a Unicorn Crappuccino. (I assume this is a drink, but I've only heard of the mythical unicorn poop.)
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.