EA Forums - Banner

Arrrggghhh ! So angry right now ;(

How did this happen?? You mean they just disappeared into thin air??

Replies

• melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    How did this happen?? You mean they just disappeared into thin air??

Honestly Melly, they actually just disappeared. :cry:
    I haven't "sped" anything up accidentally, or bought anything. :( (Neo asked me this the other day when I first mentioned it :)

They have literally just disappeared :oops:
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited February 2013
    Oh no! That sucks! :( Doesn't help that EA sucks with their customer service. I would kill somebody if it happened to me. *knocks on wood*
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I've seen other posts about this and I know in my alternate SF I noticed a donut here and there go missing. I thought I was imagining that because the amounts were so small.

Have you considered contacting iTunes for a refund?

Be advised though that they only refund once so if you get refunded those 60 donuts and then something goes wrong later? You won't get another refund (some have managed to eek out a couple of refunds from them but it is limited how many times they will refund one game).
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    OMG!!!

Im really sorry to hear that :( Dont think i would wish that on my worst enemy :(

Really hope you get some answer from EA over this :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013
    @ Melly, I know, I'm fit to kill. :twisted: I thought all was going to well, the only other problem I had was when I was reset but that was last July, so tbh I was waiting on something :cry:

@lissa, cheers for the heads up, I haven't gone to Apple before for a refund, so here's hoping :? It's the hassle of it all really.

@ Neo, & u thought I was making it up :wink: lol

I'll keep u updated guys, thanks for the sympathy :shock: :oops: off I go again to scrap with EA's crappy help desk :cry: you would honestly think I've nothing better to be doing with my time :(
    Oh wait, I don't :wink:

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    melserd wrote:

I'll keep u updated guys, thanks for the sympathy :shock: :oops: off I go again to scrap with EA's crappy help desk :cry: you would honestly think I've nothing better to be doing with my time :(

I never said you was making it up :(:cry:

I'd be going mad if this happened to me! Think my mrs would take the kids and stay at her mums till it got resolved as i would be very snappy :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    melserd wrote:

I never said you was making it up :(:cry:

I'd be going mad if this happened to me! Think my mrs would take the kids and stay at her mums till it got resolved as i would be very snappy :lol:

Oh, I was just joking :oops: I know u wouldn't think I was making it up, :oops:
    I was just thinking, that I had just posted the other day about the 40 and now this :cry: sorry.

Lol, I keep asking himself was he at my town, is he sure he wasn't, swear u didn't log in while I was wasn't watching etc......
    He's slowly starting to lose the plot with me :wink:

Frustrating ain't the word :evil:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!