EA Forums - Banner

No xp after bounce level 1

Plz people help me out
:'(

Replies

• untamedtigre
    42 posts
    edited February 2013
    Somone else on the general discussion board is having the same issue. other people had a glitch where they got extra donuts but the xp for the next level increased into an insane amount. It is probably a glitch in the game. Try contacting EA. Also try logging out and back in, deleting and reinstalling on the device. Sometimes these things help. Good luck!
  • memochocolat
    17 posts
    edited February 2013
    Thnx untamedtigre...
    I tried logging out and back in with no luck, going to reinstall now.
    Could u plz tell me how to contact EA? Thnx a lot
  • memochocolat
    17 posts
    edited February 2013
    Thnx... I've sent them an Email
  • kenecollier
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    I don't think contact EA will help. I had the problem with the donuts going crazy and then XP level in the millions and EA referred me here.
  • mkrysl
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    Have you built Pimento Grove yet? I had the same problem but once I built Pimento Grove I started banking my XP again.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    mkrysl wrote:
    Have you built Pimento Grove yet? I had the same problem but once I built Pimento Grove I started banking my XP again.

I'm guessing that this is a coincidence.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hi, same problem here. I got my first bonus level and then it kept going. I tried to stop it but it didn't until I ended up with enough donuts for a premium character and 700 millions Xp to reach the next level someday... Only 350 millions to go :P. I guess they will short it out at some point. I hope... I'll see and notify you if anything changes with completion of Burn's manor. I have the pimento groove so... *Crosses fingers*
  • tbuddy442
    173 posts
    edited February 2013
    mkrysl wrote:

I'll guess they already have pimento grove since they have escalator to nowhere.
  • memochocolat
    17 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yes i do have the Pimento Groove in my town and still the xp point won't change
    I wish i was one of the lucky ones who got extra donuts but saddly i'm not *sigh*
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yes i do have the Pimento Groove in my town and still the xp point won't change
    I wish i was one of the lucky ones who got extra donuts but saddly i'm not *sigh*

There's 2 different glitches people are getting. One is where you get the donut box over and over and over and you end up needed like 750,000,000 XP. The other is where people's XP are stopping at like 20 or 40 and not moving, but those people weren't getting free donuts, they were just getting stuck.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    EDIT: Ignore. My previous message double posted for some reason.
  • memochocolat
    17 posts
    edited February 2013
    I wish this gets resolved soon.. -_-
  • memochocolat
    17 posts
    edited February 2013
    FINALLY !! Wit the new update i moved up to lvl 26 and my xp are progressing as normal again
  • jo4applerose
    52 posts
    edited March 2013
    Any luck yet? Stuck at 33 XP lvl 26 three days now. In reading posts from 2012 there doesn't seem to be a fix.
  • memochocolat
    17 posts
    edited March 2013
    I got my game to proceed when they introduced level 26 and after that my xp is working fine, i even finished 1 bonus level.
    I guess the only thing for you to do is wait till they update to level 27
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • jo4applerose
    52 posts
    edited March 2013
    Thank you memo :0)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!