EA Forums - Banner

Star Wars Forum?

AOFIGO009
1306 posts Member
Hey guys, anybody know about a good Star Wars Forum? Maybe there's an official forum you can point me to, or just a really solid one with a good, solid fan base that are fun, friendly and helpful?

Rather like this one in fact. ;)
Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5243 posts Member
    I don't know any, but I will suggest FB friending the 501st Legion. I know the organizers personally and they are very friendly people in real life. Just one option for ya
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    I don't know any, but I will suggest FB friending the 501st Legion. I know the organizers personally and they are very friendly people in real life. Just one option for ya

Thanks 4junk, I appreciate the information. :smiley:
  • @AOFIGO009

Here you go: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/ . Its another EA site and is about star wars including a star wars game that you might like! Enjoy!
  • @AOFIGO009

Here you go: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/ . Its another EA site and is about star wars including a star wars game that you might like! Enjoy!

Is that the new one announced at Celebration Orlando? That looks so good and is forcing me to save faster for my Project Scorpio!!
  • 'The Cantina' and 'Jedi Council Forum' are not bad, but you have haters everywhere. Be sure to watch the weekly 'Star Wars Show' on youtube, they hosted the Star Wars Celebration live show this year.
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    'The Cantina' and 'Jedi Council Forum' are not bad, but you have haters everywhere. Be sure to watch the weekly 'Star Wars Show' on youtube, they hosted the Star Wars Celebration live show this year.

Yes, I'm trying to remember to start watching that! Watched all of their livestreams for Celebration. As you say, there are haters everywhere, but when you find the right forum, the majority are just friendly, happy friends, so it's much easier to avoid the haters. I'm just trying to avoid one of those forums where all the haters congregate.
  • AOFIGO009 wrote: »
    'The Cantina' and 'Jedi Council Forum' are not bad, but you have haters everywhere. Be sure to watch the weekly 'Star Wars Show' on youtube, they hosted the Star Wars Celebration live show this year.

Yes, I'm trying to remember to start watching that! Watched all of their livestreams for Celebration. As you say, there are haters everywhere, but when you find the right forum, the majority are just friendly, happy friends, so it's much easier to avoid the haters. I'm just trying to avoid one of those forums where all the haters congregate.

As long as you do not go to the 'I hate Star Wars Forum' (does that exist?) I think you are okey :smile: