EA Forums - Banner

Poor Lisa

Who else feels sorry for Lisa? I basically keep everyone at 12h tasks, which means she spends a lot of time at Sunday school and never in regular school.

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    You aren't using the eliminator. She also only does 12 hour tasks in my town but it is the eliminator so I can get stuff. To answer your question, no I don't feel sorry for her. She better start bringing me nukes.
  • Not Eliminator?
  • Sunday school not that bad but put her on eliminator and then you will feel sorry for her even more. :D
    Nuking is always the answer
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    OP is sorry for the Christian indoctrination. She's Buddhist now, so churches are kinda bad.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • langeliera79
    77 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    simp7fan wrote: »
    OP is sorry for the Christian indoctrination. She's Buddhist now, so churches are kinda bad.
    She is actually both since she goes to the first church of Springfield
    Sometimes
  • Don't forget her dancing around that evil Baal. :p dirty pagan. >:) >:) >:)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I think she will find spiritual fulfillment on the Eliminator when she stops finding fences and my multiplier goes up.
  • I too keep Lisa on the Eliminator. She's got awesome leg strength to hold on like she does, but I do worry she might suffer a brain hemorrhage.
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    Eliminator in my town too but she keeps bringing back fences.
  • I assume you don't have The Eliminator.
  • I only did the Eliminator the one time.
  • I think she will find spiritual fulfillment on the Eliminator when she stops finding fences and my multiplier goes up.
    This.
    Also, she often shouts "let's do it again!", so I grant her that wish. :)
  • Her nickname in my town is "5 Nuke Simpson". When she reaches 10 nukes she can have an extended break from the Eliminator.
  • Her nickname in my town is "5 Nuke Simpson". When she reaches 10 nukes she can have an extended break from the Eliminator.

She'll be president before she gets down from that thing

I'm still waiting for her to bring me 1 nuke! :D
  • I don't like the eliminator, usually get crap from it. What i really meant was that Lisa loves school and like in the episode "the pta disbands" she's probably going nuts not doing school /honework related stuff in My town.