EA Forums - Banner

Summer is almost here

Prev1
jmlgg
182 posts Member
And I have decided what I want for a Summer event. #makebeachescoolagain

While Heights has made some nice things for it, it want my whole coastline lovely.

After Zenith City and Cypress Creek, I believe its time for our lovely state to get Little Pwagmattasquarmsettport!

Content can and should be united from other episodes too - even such recent ones as Great Phatsby with its Hamptons businesses and residents or SF beachfront area from s28e11.

Why stop there? Give us dr Caleb Thorn and manatees! Give us Duff McShark - what an animated tasks he could have!!!

And yes - its time for characters to get tasks on water, rivers and both those being able to connect.

Once we get our secret agent secrets done, lets put our sun screen and take a dip into the ocean! EA, i see u!

Replies

• rw228
    1047 posts Member
    I like this idea. Characters could have beach outfit skins too.
  • Summer (Northern Hemisphere) isn't until June 21.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • And how about using "Cool Lisa" (since it's from a vacation episode) gets you a premium event currency rate? That would be nice.

Failing that, I'd like a nice "upscale" event with lots of wealthy Springfield stuff to earn to put in Springfield Heights. While we're on the the topic (sort of), I'd like EA and Tapped Out to give me a Country Club Marge skin w/ pink Chanel dress please.

I'm on board for a summer/vacation/beach event theme though.
  • Lake house and boat rentals which must be placed on lake water, not ocean, that you tap on and select who rents what. A paddle boat, inner tube, canoe, etc. And then that character travels around your lake, however large you decide to make it.
  • Content ideas:
    Swan Paddle Boat
    giphy.gif
    Air Boat
    giphy.gif
  • OMG the Swan Paddle Boat is awesome. :D
  • impedallingbackwards.png
    "I'm pedalling backwards!"
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    MONTHS away from Summer. If your in the states, its still snowing in several states. Summer isn't anywhere near here. More boats? No...please no. Boats that BELONG on the river they keep releasing they keep forcing them onto OCEAN...where they don't belong. I have to cheat just to put them where they belong. It's annoying. By now we should have vehicles in the game where they are suppose to go. Same with the Pool Mobile...which I am really hoping for this summer. Except its a truck...which most likely won't even be able to be placed on roads AGAIN.

OH and Swan Boat.....that is a MUST have. lol
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6250 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Characters
    • Cowboy Bob with Bob's RV Round-Up
      800px-Cowboy_Bob.png
      Bob%27s_RV_Round-Up_%28The_Call_of_the_Simpsons%29.png
    • Erin with with Teejay's Zaymart
      latest?cb=20130128131606
      Teejay%27s_Zaymart.png
    • Lil' Valu-Mart Clerk with Lil' Valu-Mart
      Lil_valu_mart_clerk.png
      Li%27l_Valu-Mart.png
    • Bort (man)
      Bort.png
    • Mr. Black
      0jsqolpr6rhj.jpg
    • Amish Man with Aluminam Barn
      latest?cb=20130719191022
      bartofdarkness1.png?w=400&h=300
    • Pool Salesman with Pool Sharks
      Pool_Sharks_salesman.png
      PoolSharks.jpg
    • Ranger McFadden with Ranger Lookout Post
      Ranger_McFadden.png
      Ranger_Lookout_Post.png

Buildings
    • Flanders' Beach House
      22cgxyj9uu45.jpg
    • Little Pwagmattasquarmettport Public Library
      Little_Pwagmattasquarmsettport_Public_Library.png
    • Marine World
      Marine_World.png
    • Beachcomber Barber Shop
      Beachcomber_Barber_Shop.png
    • Tern For the Wurst Delicatessen
      655px-Tern_for_the_Wurst_Delicatessen.jpg

Skins
      • Bigfoot Homer with Mudpile
        Bigfoot_Homer.png

Decorations
      • Little Pwagmattasquarmsettport Sign
        Little_Pwag_1.png

• Gull Things Considered Newstand
        Gull_Things_Considered.png

• Shell Pasted Car
        125.jpg?w=1000
      • Flanders' Speedboat
        latest?cb=20130308161305
      • The Ultimate Behemoth
        Ultimate_Behemoth_%28The_Call_of_the_Simpsons%29.png
      • Barbeque Pit Kit
        a5a3d1ad204cc8b6a1a76aa1262add8d.jpg
      • The Tinkler
        latest?cb=20130719183848
      • Springfield Pool Mobile
        latest?cb=20111219033328
  • Surfcitygal
    1200 posts Member
    At 86 degrees it's "summer" here now in SoCal. I love the lake and paddle boats ideas.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    How about Hawaii? Springfielder's could fly from the airport on an hours journey, and be able to do tasks on the island with a whole town. Surfing, body boarding, partying on the beach, drinking, getting drunk, bands playing while topless lasses run around, indiscriminate sexcapades, motel diving into pools? This could be fun. I'd also like something geared towards Krustyland, with a train scheme. Since one of my favorite events was the Monorail, why not a Train? If there is a new event geared towards the beach and ocean, I hope more land and water is added towards the right bottom side of the playing screen. I'd hate to need to redo my whole beach area. I have done extensive work from the bottom right clear up into Springfield Heights, and would prefer not having to change all of it.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I love this idea! So many great ways to go with this!

It's summer here every day (except for the one day we have winter lol). It's 80 degrees already and it's not even 9 am :)

qF7escg.jpg
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    Our winter here was on Wednesday. However, we are having a nasty late cold spell- it was 53 last night from 2230 till 705.

The summer idea would be a blast!
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • jmlgg
    182 posts Member
    Still as relevant as ever since nothing from afromentioned has hit our games yet!
  • simpsonare
    2215 posts Member
    I like the idea. I'd say we need a beach type of event also making use of our Springfield heights beach area.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/210119/spring-break-fantasy-event#latest

The link above is similar to this except it is spring break. Think of Myrtle Beach and Florida. I just feel that I want a beach area. And correspond my beach and water with a boardwalk type of setting. Maybe add a wood tile so that we can create a boardwalk at the edge of the drop off with a addition of boardwalk worthy buildings. My two cents. Not a 'port'!

Usually when a event caters to what's going on around are the most enjoyable. #Pride #SpringBreak #Thanksgiving #Halloween #Christmas
  • bluntcard
    3719 posts Member

[*]The Tinkler
    latest?cb=20130719183848

[*]Springfield Pool Mobile
    latest?cb=20111219033328
    [/list]

These two things. I'd love a ridiculously huge pool where all the kids had a swimming animation.

Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Some of us are in Autumn right now, but it's still 75-79F :smile:
  • jmlgg
    182 posts Member
    edited May 13
    Summer nearing once again and 3 years later still 0 of this content has been in the game...

So if covid robs us of from proper summer fun why not have it in our pocket Springfields?! 😏
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6250 posts Moderator
    jmlgg wrote: »
    Summer nearing once again and 3 years later still 0 of this content has been in the game...

So if covid robs us of from proper summer fun why not have it in our pocket Springfields?! 😏

Well from the stuff I asked for, they did finally give us Marine World. Now they just need to give us the other stuff in a Summer event. Make it happen, EA
  • We got Duff McShark (as a decoration), Marine World (as a building and some decorations), and the Barbeque Pit (the pictured one, not Homer's one). The Little Pwagmattasquarmsettport items and characters would work with the current event format and be a great tie in to 4th of July, there could also be a beach tile released to expand the Springfield beach we have. I'd love to see Judge Harm's Houseboat get added now that Judge Harm is in TSTO.