EA Forums - Banner

Prison life

Prev1
eliansukke180
18107 posts Member
It isn't treating me well. I got shanked a few times and i'm holding on to the soap like crazy.

I forgot how the outside world funtions, man. I'm afraid i won't be able to adapt to the outside world when they let me out...

Replies

• 2u7ow79.gif
    It isn't treating me well. I got shanked a few times and i'm holding on to the soap like crazy.

I forgot how the outside world funtions, man. I'm afraid i won't be able to adapt to the outside world when they let me out...

DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • MrWindermere
    1698 posts Member
    So much has changed already, since you've been in the slammer we now have flying cars and only communicate using our minds
  • MrWindermere
    1698 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    We may be able to break you out! @IckabodSchrek has hidden a file inside a cake for you - this is genius:

ZfNph8n.jpg
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    As bad as it sounds @eliansukke180 you seem to be handling yourself pretty well... :#

What the frig did these guys do to p**s you off?!

10OwxRp.jpg
  • MrWindermere
    1698 posts Member
    juliet603 wrote: »
    As bad as it sounds @eliansukke180 you seem to be handling yourself pretty well... :#

What the frig did these guys do to p**s you off?!

10OwxRp.jpg

The guys in orange must be Dutch, so he's just killed his own people.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    giphy.gif
  • why do your posts keep getting bumped down a LOT!! whenever someone posts it should be up at top but its not... :/
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    why do your posts keep getting bumped down a LOT!! whenever someone posts it should be up at top but its not... :/

Maybe it's part of his punishment. No top of the posts for naughty jailbirds!
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    why do your posts keep getting bumped down a LOT!! whenever someone posts it should be up at top but its not... :/

Looks like something odd with the message time stamps. The thread is sorted as though the last post were created well before the actual creation time.

I’ve noticed this with one or two other threads recently.

• :/.... EA get ahold of yourself!!!! 0_0
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member

Would you transition better if I found you a neighbor who could give you a daily dose of sodomy?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member

Woah, yeah, this thread didn't get bumped.... how odd.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • from what im seeing, its only his posts that dont get bumped.... :/
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    from what im seeing, its only his posts that dont get bumped.... :/

At least one of @Bart-man5674 ’s threads was treated similarly.

• eliansukke180
    18107 posts Member
    giphy.gif

Freedoooooooom!!

So much had changed! They have these things called cellphones now? And what's all this talk about this Internet?
  • tommy1724
    1972 posts Member
    I found the security footage of @eliansukke180's jailbreak...

8421_bae2.gif
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    edited May 2017

• tommy1724
    1972 posts Member
    Hey! You celebrated your freedom, @eliansukke180, by giving me not one but two donuts when I visited* your town tonight!

(*'visiting' is a feature of the game, Elian, whereby you can go to your neighbours' towns and tap things! True story!)
  • giphy.gif
    hashtagmondaydrinking
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • eliansukke180
    18107 posts Member
    giphy.gif