edited February 2013
    for sure it's Simpsons00001

I agree :D

To get a sticky thread just says it all :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited February 2013
    Why didn't you add that gazzajay guy to this list? Surely he must be up there on everyone's awesome list

Lol it has to be Simpsons00001 I think, for the amount of time and effort he puts into making his walkthriughs & faq

It would be great to see dohmoe back on the forums (has he returned since he announced he quit?)
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013
    Simpson(a lot_of_zeros)1
  • Paultje1986
    14 posts
    edited February 2013
    for sure it's Simpsons00001

Voted also for him. Due to the FAQ's he made.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    Simpsons0001 and Neo seem to be clear winners here.
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited February 2013
    My vote went to H1... His use of meme's and funny gifs always make me laugh :thumbup:

Always enjoy reading his posts :)
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited February 2013
    All of the people listed are amazing and they each bring something wonderfully unique to the forum, whether it is insight, humor, extensive knowledge of TSTO or a combination of those things. Since I had to pick just one I voted for Simpsons00001, not only for being a great example of a combination of all those attributes, but for going above and beyond by compiling basically all the information anyone could ever need regarding TSTO into easy to find threads.

• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    I vote EA Gypsy
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    My vote went to H1... His use of meme's and funny gifs always make me laugh :thumbup:

Always enjoy reading his posts :)

tenso.gif
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    With the exception of Spiff, I do believe this list is entirely composed of men. What about all of the other female contributors in this forum? Julius has created by far and away the most popular non-add me thread. There's also zuzupj, Lissa and Melly who each have over 1000 posts and this is but to name a very few. The ladies of the forum get my vote.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    With the exception of Spiff, I do believe this list is entirely composed of men. What about all of the other female contributors in this forum? Julius has created by far and away the most popular non-add me thread. There's also zuzupj, Lissa and Melly who each have over 1000 posts and this is but to name a very few. The ladies of the forum get my vote.

Pandering to the cuties.....get out of here !! :wink:
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited February 2013
    Frack yeah, peruhomer! Great point zuzu, lissa and melly should be included! :thumbup:
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:

Pandering to the cuties.....get out of here !! :wink:

Why of course! I take every opportunity that comes my way to get in with the lady folk.
  • AMSnake-o
    135 posts
    edited February 2013
    I vote for RS because he was around when I was still lurking and was a funny **** disturber. People also mention his name in hushed tones to this day, in hopes that one day he might return.

Winter is coming.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

Pandering to the boobies.....get out of here !! :wink:

Why of course! Forget this popularity contest. We must

Fixed my original message
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

What else would you possibly want to pander to?
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

What else would you possibly want to pander to?

I fully agree, they are worth pandering to.....still, you are cheesy
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for all your contributions, I think the winner went to Simpsons00001, for now at least.

In second we seem to have neo and spiff.

I was sure to add all the people suggested, such as moops, mellytan, etc.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!