EA Forums - Banner

Most awesome person on the TSTO forums

Replies

• AMSnake-o
    135 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    With the exception of Spiff, I do believe this list is entirely composed of men. What about all of the other female contributors in this forum? Julius has created by far and away the most popular non-add me thread. There's also zuzupj, Lissa and Melly who each have over 1000 posts and this is but to name a very few. The ladies of the forum get my vote.

Pandering to the cuties.....get out of here !! :wink:

Why of course! I take every opportunity that comes my way to get in with the lady folk.

Boo you all ignored my comment and I'm a ladyfolk. Maybe I should advertise that more...

I AM A LADY FOLK!

Pander to me? :wink:
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I fully agree, they are worth pandering to.....still, you are cheesy

One can but agree. Still, if it in any way helps me out with the ladies then I'll take cheesy everyday of the week. It sure beats being a down and out lonely old clown walking around the forum trying to bum alcohol and cigarettes of anyone who'll listen :wink:
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Who is this Petergreenen in the list? Some sort of imposter?
    baffled.jpg
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    AMSnake-o wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    With the exception of Spiff, I do believe this list is entirely composed of men. What about all of the other female contributors in this forum? Julius has created by far and away the most popular non-add me thread. There's also zuzupj, Lissa and Melly who each have over 1000 posts and this is but to name a very few. The ladies of the forum get my vote.

Why of course! I take every opportunity that comes my way to get in with the lady folk.

Boo you all ignored my comment and I'm a ladyfolk. Maybe I should advertise that more...

I AM A LADY FOLK!

You really should. A tighter blouse would help :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    EA Gypsy?? Really??? Ive never seen him post :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    One can but agree. Still, if it in any way helps me out with the ladies then I'll take cheesy everyday of the week. It sure beats being a down and out lonely old clown walking around the forum trying to bum alcohol and cigarettes of anyone who'll listen :wink:

I always have Mr. Teeny to walk with.

• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    EA Gypsy?? Really??? Ive never seen him post :lol:

Always at the very top with the welcome thread !!
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited February 2013

well thats easy, its obviously me
  • AMSnake-o
    135 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    AMSnake-o wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

I AM A LADY FOLK!

Haha can't you see from my accurate avatar pic that I'm wearing a dress? :lol:
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:

I always have Mr. Teeny to walk with.

Are you walking with him now? Is that why you have your hand stuffed into your pocket?

P.S Burnin_Todi, I think I need to add you and hope that you accept. God, I truly am cheesy. Accept me anyway.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    AMSnake-o wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    AMSnake-o wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

I AM A LADY FOLK!

I always thought...how can I say this politely...that you were a little less mature. Maybe it would be better if you covered up. You know to keep out the cold and that.
  • AMSnake-o
    135 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    AMSnake-o wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    AMSnake-o wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

I AM A LADY FOLK!

I always thought...how can I say this politely...that you were a little less mature. Maybe it would be better if you covered up. You know to keep out the cold and that.

Haha well I'm actually in my 20s... I guess I just haven't aged well. The cat musk I wear is heavenly though.
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited February 2013
    My vote went to H1... His use of meme's and funny gifs always make me laugh :thumbup:

Always enjoy reading his posts :)

tenso.gif

I rest my case... :lol:
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    If we're talking legendary...
    leg·end·ar·y

Adjective
    Of, described in, or based on legends.
    Remarkable enough to be famous; very well known.

Synonyms
    fabled - fabulous - mythical - mythic
    ...I think I have to go with RS876. There are plenty of other worthy contenders (pretty sure I'm not one of them!) but he is the only one that stands out as a legend.

I think my runner-ups would be:
    2nd: Simpsons0001
    3rd: Neo
    4th: H1N1
    5th: Spiff
  • Pieman411
    99 posts
    edited February 2013
    Oh I see no room for Pieman411 on your poll huh, well I'll just make my own poll, with black jack and hookers, in fact forget the poll!

also my vote went H1_ROADBLOK.
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    for sure it's Simpsons00001

I agree :D

To get a sticky thread just says it all :mrgreen:

Voted for you :)
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    And since no one has said it yet...

tumblr_lua1jp2DjQ1qafrh6.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    Dannesand wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    for sure it's Simpsons00001

I agree :D

To get a sticky thread just says it all :mrgreen:

Voted for you :)

Me or Simpson00001? Either way good votes to make ;) lol Nice one bud :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    Had to go with Simpsons00001. I know his stickeys and aid on here aren't "legendary" by definition, but they are legendary to me. And that's what matters.
  • segraevans
    42 posts
    edited February 2013
    My vote went to Simpsons00001 , but net angel deserves a mention
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.