EA Forums - Banner

Most awesome person on the TSTO forums

124Next

Replies

• stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited February 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    Like it or not its there. i really wish someone saved the whole going to hell thread. Good stuff in there.

Shh we must not speak of that thread. Haven't you learned we can't have an opinion about this forum that contradicts the views of the forum regulars.

Seriously though I can only reiterate the words of mdfriend that it does come across of a bit of a popularity contest which may not be nice for people not on the poll or who are losing it. Although I'm sure those on it are complimented (bar md). I didn't vote out of principal but realistically in my opinion it would be a long term poster like Deadshot or someone like Simpson00001 who has put a lot of time and work into helping others on this forum.

I do hope you both realize that everyone on this list had nothing to do with this. Don't shoot the forum regulars for the actions of an obnoxious poster.

I know, no insult intended to anyone on the list :)
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Come on you all need to stay. How else will everyone know who sits at the cool table at lunch.

I mean me and others not on here are just nothing or add me people. Lmao

This will be the new board is going to hell thread!

Oh and jaff i love you 2 little buddy ;)

I want waltercartman to be added to the list.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited February 2013
    jaffaface wrote:
    Come on you all need to stay. How else will everyone know who sits at the cool table at lunch.

Lmao. Ok your good i wil back off.

I want nothing to do with this poll. Other then ripping it every chance i get. Hehe

Jaff i bow down to your greatness!
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    jaffaface wrote:

Lmao. Ok your good i wil back off.

I want nothing to do with this poll. Other then ripping it every chance i get. Hehe

Jaff i bow down to your greatness!

Well that's something we have in common, no offence Walter you do make me laugh.

• OrganikKOTD
    63 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    i got like 55 posts how didnt i make the list :shock: :?:
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    this to me was a way to honor all the great people on this forum, the rest are either not good enough or add me thread makers.

Nice. :?
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    this to me was a way to honor all the great people on this forum, the rest are either not good enough or add me thread makers.
    Yeah, there are a lot of valuable contributors to this forum who aren't "legendary". A high post count doesn't necessarily reflect amount of contribution to the TSTO community, nor does length of time since joining. There are at least a hundred currently active users (probably more) who would be missed if they left, and dozens more who are already missed.

I'm not opposed to a thread about who is legendary, or at least recognizing users who have invested significant time and effort to put together useful guides and information about the game. But to say that those who are less than legendary are somehow not good enough isn't really fair to anyone.

Personally, I greatly appreciate most if not all of the users on this list, plus others, for their sharing their insights, experiences, information, creativity, and humor. Thanks to you all! :)
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:

The guy who made this thread isn't good enough but if you want it that bad, I'll add you on it.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    dcline414 wrote:
    P003htb wrote:
    Yeah, there are a lot of valuable contributors to this forum who aren't "legendary". A high post count doesn't necessarily reflect amount of contribution to the TSTO community, nor does length of time since joining. There are at least a hundred currently active users (probably more) who would be missed if they left, and dozens more who are already missed.

I'm not opposed to a thread about who is legendary, or at least recognizing users who have invested significant time and effort to put together useful guides and information about the game. But to say that those who are less than legendary are somehow not good enough isn't really fair to anyone.

Personally, I greatly appreciate most if not all of the users on this list, plus others, for their sharing their insights, experiences, information, creativity, and humor. Thanks to you all! :)

This lead me to realize why I added you on the list, awesome explaination.
  • yoshi4747
    4 posts
    edited February 2013
    :wink: How about that bennett guy
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Remove my name from this list. I did not ask you to do this and I do not want to be on here. Thanks to this I am getting slammed with invitations.

It has me very annoyed :evil:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    With the exception of Spiff, I do believe this list is entirely composed of men. What about all of the other female contributors in this forum? Julius has created by far and away the most popular non-add me thread. There's also zuzupj, Lissa and Melly who each have over 1000 posts and this is but to name a very few. The ladies of the forum get my vote.

Pandering to the cuties.....get out of here !! :wink:

Why of course! I take every opportunity that comes my way to get in with the lady folk.

While I love you dearly for including me in your list of people you think are awesome, I'm going to smack you!! I don't want to be on this list. Competition gives me the hives! No really, I get sick to my stomach and everything. I don't compete. I just want my name removed.
  • Audiobrain
    250 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    DO NOT ADD ME! But, just for girl power, Audiobrain is female, although when I bought my first car in Canada, someone at ghe DMV put that I was male. So when they were trying to approve my loan I had to assure them I was female due to the fact that I was five months pregnant at the time. They gave me the loan, but I had to go back to the DMV and get a new card.
  • RubyLDaniels
    47 posts
    edited February 2013
    Audiobrain wrote:
    DO NOT ADD ME! But, just for girl power, Audiobrain is female, although when I bought my first car in Canada, someone at ghe DMV put that I was male. So when they were trying to approve my loan I had to assure them I was female due to the fact that I was five months pregnant at the time. They gave me the loan, but I had to go back to the DMV and get a new card.
    That is a bizarre enough story to be too fanciful to be false, unless of course, you are Rick, Rick Castle. But he isa male fictional fiction writer. :)
  • Audiobrain
    250 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I swear the story is true. I had to give the phone to the car dealer and they verified that yes I was female and yes Iwas noticeably pregnant. The DMV was very embarrassed to say the least.
  • HWolff
    98 posts
    edited February 2013
    gazzajay wrote:
    it has to be Simpsons00001 I think, for the amount of time and effort he puts into making his walkthriughs & faq

I second that, and am honored to be a neighbor. Without that walk through I'd still be waiting on how to get Channel 6.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.