EA Forums - Banner

Springfield Water Tower needed!

EA- Please help remedy this situation ASAP. While infrastructure in Springfield is moderately adequate, there are currently 200+ citizens there without access to clean, potable water. I believe that the sea to the south is saline and the one small ground well in the farming district is insufficient. It has been reported that many of the citizens have been drinking the questionable lake and river water for some time now. Cholera outbreaks have been on the rise for years which has only compounded the issue with the lack of port-a-johns.

We are asking that you speak to your congressman today and urge them to support minimally a water tower and port-a-johns immediately and a sewage company/plant in the near future.

Won't someone think of the children?

"I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "

Replies

• Muhsterino
    4133 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    We had a water tower in the Wild West event in 2016. :wink:
    GP5AcUCl.jpg
    k1w8OhRl.jpg
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • ArmpitAttack
    2303 posts Member
    That's fun to tap.

I like the big eyesore water tanks they try to sneak into neighborhoods as if nobody will notice two huge planet- boobs jutting up 30ft in the air inbetween the houses, and then some poor fool's view gets entirely blocked by the things so it's all they ever see out the front window for the rest of their lives. I love jogging past 'em though.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    We had a water tower in the Wild West event in 2016. :wink:

Ahh... I forgot about that. Isnt it more of a water shed lol? And I also forgot about the 2 story outhouse but those are more permanent than portable!

I was hoping more for the 'Eye sore' style water tower as mentioned by ArmpitAttack.
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • spyder1952850
    826 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    How about this one. "https://goo.gl/images/E1bk9p";
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    How about this one. "https://goo.gl/images/E1bk9p";

This just made me miss House of Cards.
  • stinkbugger
    1949 posts Member
    For some reason your post reminded me of SimCity 2000.

I wish Springfield had some wind turbines (no, windmills don't count).