EA Forums - Banner

Yakuza Boss [SPOILERS]

As rumored, he is a playable character with a pretty sweet visual 1st task.

Replies

• txrabbit3737
    1013 posts Member
    He's got no quest and only one visual task.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    What the heck does he say when you tap him? It sounds like fo given us creed.
  • frosted1414
    1981 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    wadebear wrote: »
    What the heck does he say when you tap him? It sounds like fo given us creed.

"Forgiveness, please."
    Edit: maybe no comma.
  • wadebear needs to watch the episode... :p
  • Well there's absolutely no reason that they can't release the Shifty Eyed Dog now after seeing his 8hr task.
  • petehd14
    2768 posts Member
    There's a lot already going on in front of the Simpson House.
  • smohqy
    2100 posts Member
    I just got him. Game placed him randomly in my town, right next to a building that had been hacked by my Neighborino Yakuza88.

O_O
  • Japanese love Springfield.
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    smohqy wrote: »
    I just got him. Game placed him randomly in my town, right next to a building that had been hacked by my Neighborino Yakuza88.

O_O
    Ok that's commercial placement lol
    :D :D :D
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Here's a pic of the visual task.
    qnwygw.png

• He runs around in his 4hr task - something like collect from businesses- he dashes about and then briefly vanishes into buildings.
  • wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    wadebear needs to watch the episode... :p
    With closed captioning on. I have them in my Netflix by Mail queue, but it's gonna be a while before I get that far.
  • Here's a clip where he asks for forgiveness.[At 2:16]

• When are we going to get a "Gang War" event. Link it to "The Sopranos" like they did in that one episode. Heck, do the whole "snack wars" thing.

Unless something like that has happened; I have only played this game since the end of the original Monorail event, whenever that was.
  • DexAspen
    177 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    petehd14 wrote: »
    There's a lot already going on in front of the Simpson House.

i was thinking the same thing the other day about Springfield City Hall. i believe i had seven different characters piled on top of each other. Mayor Quimby getting an earful, Pesident Lisa, Dredrick and Lucious and Hugs Bunny and Homer fighting. what a mess
    Ah, just throw it over the fence. Let Arby's worry about it.
  • jmlgg
    159 posts Member
    When are we going to get a "Gang War" event. Link it to "The Sopranos" like they did in that one episode. Heck, do the whole "snack wars" thing.

Unless something like that has happened; I have only played this game since the end of the original Monorail event, whenever that was.

Im all for that! Bart and Homer has had many mafia related jobs so theres at least two skins, also bring assassin from Hellfish episode, the other Springfield mafia family, which Michael poisoned, Meathook and the bikers, Alcatraz, **** Dealer, the weird van driver with gimp in the back (from current season) and more...

Tap prostitutes and drug dealers for event currency.

Oh the possibilities!
  • wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    Here's a clip where he asks for forgiveness.[At 2:16]
    Thanks. If I had real high speed internet (vs fake high speed satellite internet) I could watch them on demand instead of having to wait for them to arrive by mail when they finally come up in my queue.