EA Forums - Banner

Friend visit drops

spritals148
1826 posts Member
Ever since the recent update, what 1 May or so? I've been getting tossed full out of the game trying to go from neighbour to the next. I thought it was because I had Netflix running screen in screen, so I shut down everything other then TSTO and still getting kicked to the curb every other friend or so.
Gratefully it's the end of the event and all my friends have finished act 3 and are just collecting for bonut, but very annoying.
Is anyone else having this problem-as a new issue?
I'm playing on an iPad Air 1 with lots of open space.
I'm not at the item limit but I am close [8650(ish)]
I have uninstalled and reinstalled TSTO as well as Netflix and any game that had a recent update to try and get all programs working fresh.
Shut down and restarted tablet.
Basically done all I can from my end and no solution.
Suggestions?

Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.

Replies

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    i've been getting this often also. i'm playing on an ipad pro. just now the game closed 3 times trying to go to the neighbor screen but almost everytime the game closes during neighbor visits
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • happyone2323
    1491 posts Member
    This started happening to me in the last couple of days. I had this problem previously and @IckabodSchrek recommended deleting pending friend requests. It solved the problem last time, but I do not have any requests this go-around.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Within the last week, my game has started crashing while visiting one specific neighbor (who incidentally informed me that some of his other neighbors were also experiencing crashes when visiting him). I’m hoping that this behavior will cease once the event is over.