EA Forums - Banner

When will we get another monorail station?

Prev1
I need another station plus regular houses and gift shops

Replies

• daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    The next station is due to be released on August 17th, 2128

Not sure about gift shops though.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • bluntcard
    3719 posts Member
    Trolley stations and track are next. The track can run down the middle of roads or anywhere, even over water as it will create a bridge. Clang clang.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • frosted1414
    2277 posts Member
    I think you guys need to reboot your crystal ball.
  • The next station is due to be released on August 17th, 2128

Not sure about gift shops though.

:D
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Yes, new stations! Besides I only have one, I hope I can get the station with palm trees...
  • girl22721
    1154 posts Member
    I might be in a minority thinking there are already plenty of stations and that some nice towns of neighbours have been somewhat spoiled by the monorail.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    bluntcard wrote: »
    Trolley stations and track are next. The track can run down the middle of roads or anywhere, even over water as it will create a bridge. Clang clang.
    tumblr_lvv981VUk31r03eggo1_250.gif

• I'm hoping for 2 more stations, one we can place on each end of Springfield Heights, but first we need access to the land above the mountains on the right side. I have enough track to cross an ocean.
  • If we get any more stations for the monorail then they they will hopefully be mini stations not the huge things that we have already.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    girl22721 wrote: »
    I might be in a minority thinking there are already plenty of stations and that some nice towns of neighbours have been somewhat spoiled by the monorail.
    girl22721 wrote: »

Agreed. I've scaled mine back significantly for this very reason
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    I wouldn't mind another station. Right now I have a pretty big stock pile of track pieces just sitting storage.
  • jmlgg
    182 posts Member
    I rather get items for railway and freeway than more monorail content
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    Source?
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • I would like track that slows down, speeds up, or stops a train for a few seconds in lieu of another station.
  • bluntcard
    3719 posts Member
    1pillform wrote: »
    Source?

Breitbart News
  • bluntcard
    3719 posts Member
    We need a station that goes inside a tunnel and comes out in KL.
  • Thursday.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    We need a station that goes inside a tunnel and comes out in KL.

Or turns into a subway that goes to KL.
  • They're so big I only have 2 out. Mini-stations would be cool though.
  • lawpatrick
    187 posts Member
    hear hear, funny that it now sparks some interest, I had posted at least one or two times about this but the topic died as soon as it hits or people were anti of this idea.... I am more for more stations (and you do not need to buy these if you don't like them) I put this in since it happened to be the point where the 'discussion' fell over.. with people saying they don't want premium stuff vs completionists..

I like an airport station as well as a station to the spy HQ or SH