EA Forums - Banner

Can't zoom out far enough after update (problem solved)

cherrysnoww
10 posts Member
edited May 2017
So the game updated itself this weekend and after those updates I am not able to zoom far enough in my town! I am able to zoom in closer than before, which is great, but not being able to zoom out far enough really makes it harder to play the game. I only see a small area of my town and it makes it harder to collect money, find Maggie in the mini game and even harder to arrange my town! Did anyone else get this problem? I hope they fix this. :(
Post edited by cherrysnoww on

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    So the game updated itself this weekend and after those updates I am not able to zoom far enough in my town! I am able to zoom in closer than before, which is great, but not being able to zoom out far enough really makes it harder to play the game. I only see a small area of my town and it makes it harder to collect money, find Maggie in the mini game and even harder to arrange my town! Did anyone else get this problem? I hope they fix this. :(

What device are you using?

• frosted1414
    2783 posts Member
    There was an update?
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • cherrysnoww
    10 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Problem solved. :)
  • So the game updated itself this weekend and after those updates I am not able to zoom far enough in my town! I am able to zoom in closer than before, which is great, but not being able to zoom out far enough really makes it harder to play the game. I only see a small area of my town and it makes it harder to collect money, find Maggie in the mini game and even harder to arrange my town! Did anyone else get this problem? I hope they fix this. :(

I use Android. But there was another update shortly after that, like 3 hours later. Now it zooms out properly.
  • There was an update?

Yes there was a small update, not the kind of where you have to go to the Google Play or App Store, but the one where the game loads some updates while your loggin in to the game.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member

I use Android. But there was another update shortly after that, like 3 hours later. Now it zooms out properly.

I’m glad your problem seems to have resolved itself. The issue seems to plague some Android devices (specifically Samsung). If you poke around you can find various threads describing the problem and a potential solution.