EA Forums - Banner

Looking for opinions on what event items to get between...

DOHbeeWan
80 posts Member
I''m looking for opinions. I have 85 donuts and am debating between these items I want:

3 Knightboats and one X-Ray machine

Or

1 yellow submersible

I already have four Knightboats.

Replies

• daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    My opinion is you should buy whatever makes you happy. Too many people focus on everything but enjoying the game.

But since you asked, the sub is a fairly rare item that doesn't come around often. You can always buy knightboats in the store, albeit at regular price.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • DOHbeeWan
    80 posts Member
    Thanks - I appreciate your feedback. I like all of the items but was wondering if there might be a strategic advantage one way or the other. One way, I am getting +6.75% while the other gets a lower percentage Bonus but the extra pieces it recovers.
  • daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    There is a limit on how many tiles you can build. The sub will get you tiles above the limit if you have reached it
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • alapalme
    226 posts Member
    There is a limit on how many tiles you can build. The sub will get you tiles above the limit if you have reached it

This!

The first time the yellow sub was around I passed because I thought I'd have enough tiles for whatever design I want. Now my squidport is crammed and I couldn't do much about it due to a lack of tiles. Got the sub as soon as it came back.

I would never pass up on a time-limited item especially when the alternative is an item I have in duplicates, regardless of the bonus.

Your choice, though!
  • If you're working on your multiplier then go for the KBs and XR.

If you do a lot with SP and need more tiles then go for the YS.

I passed on the YS this time and opted to boost my multiplier. I've got plenty of work to do on my land and find the number of tiles already offered more than enough for my design.
  • i vote for the sub! I was so happy to see it return. Other items will be available for a discount in the future, so buy the unique ones while you can.
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    My vote would be YS. You can increase multiplier anytime but the sub is limited.