EA Forums - Banner

Something I'd love to see in future....

I like it, though no idea where I would put that thing. Maybe after more land is doled out over time, if of course they do dole out more, assuming they will have to eventually.

Replies

• jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Gold House with Chester Lampwick, the original creator of itchy (and scratchy?). His rocket car could be a premium.
    tumblr_l7hwjzUhml1qcdzk5o1_400.jpg

Lol, I love it when people these little finds come along. The Gold house would look pretty epic.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited February 2013
    That would make a really nice addition to the upper class district, somewhere nears burns mansion / estate.
  • joebeezyjh
    136 posts
    edited February 2013
    That's cool I also want homers brother herb and the rich guy Artie whose always after marge.
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    joebeezyjh wrote:
    That's cool I also want homers brother herb and the rich guy Artie whose always after marge.

Artie, my god I'd forgotten about him, we should get his helicopter as premium or not because I really don't like having to buy donuts. You know that's a thought we need more business's like the box factory, and Artie Ziff corporation, we only have the power plant at the min as the main place of work.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    WOW just wow seeing that rocket car brought back such a great memory thank you :mrgreen:

I cant recall the simpsons game but you could walk around and I remb i drove the rocket car, oh gosh i rlly want to play that now :(
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    This house just reminded me just how many episodes there are that I haven't seen in a while I want to start getting the DVD sets
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited February 2013
    Gold House with Chester Lampwick, the original creator of itchy (and scratchy?). His rocket car could be a premium.
    Can i get some liver and onions with them?

• stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited February 2013
    WOW just wow seeing that rocket car brought back such a great memory thank you :mrgreen:

I cant recall the simpsons game but you could walk around and I remb i drove the rocket car, oh gosh i rlly want to play that now :(

I think it was Simpsons Road Rage although don't quote me on that. But it was either that or Simpsons Hit & Run. I remember it not having very good handling, or maybe I was just really bad at the game :oops:
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013

I think it was Simpsons Road Rage although don't quote me on that. But it was either that or Simpsons Hit & Run. I remember it not having very good handling, or maybe I was just really bad at the game :oops:

Ahhh it must have been one of those they sound so familiar, and lol naw i think the driving aspect was pretty poor i remember having to race and it was very frustrating
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I love the idea! If EA can create two items as obscure as the escalator and skyscraper, then this gold house with car seems to be a perfect addition.

Of course, there are so many other characters to add first, IMO. :wink:
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited February 2013
    doctoru2 wrote:
    I love the idea! If EA can create two items as obscure as the escalator and skyscraper, then this gold house with car seems to be a perfect addition.

Of course, there are so many other characters to add first, IMO. :wink:

I agree, and if they can add characters like Shauna and Squeaky Voice Teen they can add Chester too!

Brenner it appears I was wrong, it was Simpsons Hit & Run:

And this guy seems to have a hard time handling it too so at least I wasn't the only one 8)
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited February 2013
    in the future i want to see the ability to travel through time. but thats just me.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013

Most definitely agreed but with free rocket car (why do so many people want items to be premium?)

Also great to see you back again Stuart :D
  • RubyLDaniels
    47 posts
    edited February 2013
    The gold house looks great. I don't care which houses they add as long as they provide more variety or give different color choices for the ones they have to create more diverse residential areas. Also, having more industry might be nice. The building would have to pay out like Duff instead of just take up space like the power plant though. :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.