EA Forums - Banner

Maggie minigame

how long is your timer? mine is 2:00 and the wifes is only 1:11. we dont know why lol

Replies

• Land size
    Bigger area, more time
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    It is not based on land size. I have all the land and only have 1:11. It is based on the number of buildings you have that Maggie can be found. More buildings gives you more time. When I have taken extra buildings out of storage, my time has increased.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Most of the time difference will come from having multiples of buildings like Krusty Burger or White Houses (et al.). 2:00 is the max time. A house farm could make it hard to find her within that max time.
    Land size
    Bigger area, more time
    Incorrect guess, sorry. Listen to meinaz.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Muhsterino
    4481 posts Member
    Information about the Maggie game, including pictures, can be found here:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/97437/wheres-maggie-info-and-pictures#latest
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Land size
    Bigger area, more time

Sorry for wrong info
    Everytime I added new land, I added new buildings.
    Wrong assumption
    Meinaz is correct
  • thanks guys/gals....it bugged her i had more time. i have a purple house farm from before the price increase implementation.
  • wadebear
    3587 posts Member
    simp7fan wrote: »
    Most of the time difference will come from having multiples of buildings like Krusty Burger or White Houses (et al.). 2:00 is the max time. A house farm could make it hard to find her within that max time.
    Actually it makes it easier. Most of the time Maggie appears on top of a Blue House (games 1 & 2) or a White House (game 3). Well, a little less often in game 3 - I have a small house farm of each color so that shifts the odds there. Anyway the first thing I check is my house farms. If I don't find her there then I start checking the other buildings.